• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

simba blows young black cock

• Thread starterkimba
  • Start date

kimba

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2005
hello i love to suck black men were ever i find them... this was not planed we were on vacation when i met this young man pics not very good we took stills from camcorder but you get the idea he was staying in the motel room next to us his parents left him by himself for the day while they went to mac island for the day. he said i was first white woman he ever had but i think it was his first blowjob ever as soon as i put my hand on his cock he began to cum . that was ok he relaxed then and i spent the next hour making him very happy . let me know if i did the right thing love kimba

Attachments

• 100_0002.JPG
    100_0002.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,155
  • 100_0006.JPG
    100_0006.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 2,623
  • 100_0009.JPG
    100_0009.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,942
  • 100_0007_2.JPG
    100_0007_2.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 1,991
  • 100_0017.JPG
    100_0017.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,983
simba here

let me know what you think of the pics should i post more .

I think the quality sucks, but post more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like an older guy.

With that big belly on that black guy, he dosen"t look like a young person. Pictures don't match the story.

pics are taken of a TV screen..this is bogus.

Ellington333

Great Flicks - The Content Overrides The Quality - Great Great Great Send More - The Slut Can Really Suck Some Bbc!!!

Too little action

I would have thought that if you had that much time to spend with him you would have let his "Black Bamboo" have a taste of your cunt?

Users who are viewing this thread