• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

simple confession

• Thread startercplforfun0011
  • Start date

cplforfun0011

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
I am not able to do few positions i do not know is that because my cock is not enough long or what so i am not able to satisfy her fully

Who is complaining?

her hubby

i mean i think so

I think the op is actually the hubby, as his username would imply, so I guess his wife is complaining.

What is your native tongue, cplforfun0011? (He's probably going to answer "the thing I stick in her ass".)

Do you have some friends who could help you to FULLY SATISFY HER slippery LOVE TUNNEL? A team effort could excite her husband in ways he does not currently imagine.

Buggalee said:
I think the op is actually the hubby, as his username would imply, so I guess his wife is complaining.

What is your native tongue, cplforfun0011? (He's probably going to answer "the thing I stick in her ass".)

this is the wife

Saraha said:
Do you have some friends who could help you to FULLY SATISFY HER slippery LOVE TUNNEL? A team effort could excite her husband in ways he does not currently imagine.

No we do not have any such friends who are into this thing

cplforfun0011 said:
I am not able to do few positions i do not know is that because my cock is not enough long or what so i am not able to satisfy her fully

cplforfun0011 said:
this is the wife

I think you and Geglu would get along famously. Check out some of his posts. :D

Buggalee said:
I think you and Geglu would get along famously. Check out some of his posts. :D

Thanks that guy really has nice posts and i think we will be happy talking