• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

single white woman seeks BBC

• Thread starterjaneyuksub
  • Start date

janeyuksub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
i am UK based and need to be broken in by a strong, dominant black male who wants to control me, use me and generally turn me into his white slut

Attachments

• Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 593
  • jane portrait.jpg
    jane portrait.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 238
  • janey black bra.jpg
    janey black bra.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 510
Janey you are beautiful and you deserve a real man- a BBC- to give you full sdexual satisfaction W white bois are too wimpish to do that

Tell us more

What lovely comments, thank You all so very much. There isn't much to tell, i just want to be turned into a black man's bitch and used for his pleasure. i kind of also want my dirty puss ruined for anything smaller than a real Black cock so that only real men can satisfy me

Exquisite pictures Janey. Where in the UK are you located?

How Bout An Indian For A Change ? :)...

Hey Janey:flash:,
How Bout Trying an Indian For a Change ?
Very DOM. Indian M Here Love THEM White.
See If U can Get Back To Me..
U r A Hottie...
Awesome Body:)...
:)

janeyuksub said:
i am UK based and need to be broken in by a strong, dominant black male who wants to control me, use me and generally turn me into his white slut

kinkray said:
janey you are beautiful and you deserve a real man- a bbc- to give you full sdexual satisfaction w white bois are too wimpish to do that
janey is a man!!

Users who are viewing this thread