• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

SingleWhiteBiMale in Iowa looking for black cock to worship

• Thread starterJill_R
  • Start date

Jill_R

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2006
Single bi white male looking for big black cocks to worship. No strings attached--just great cock and ball worship. You won't be sorry!

How absolutely disgusting. This is NOT a gay site so GET OUT! We don't want your type giving our men AIDS.

Jill_R said:
Single bi white male looking for big black cocks to worship. No strings attached--just great cock and ball worship. You won't be sorry!

lol wow what a bitch. no one ever said that gay/bi men weren't welcome.

Kristina said:
How absolutely disgusting. This is NOT a gay site so GET OUT! We don't want your type giving our men AIDS.
I'm not gay but gay men are the only ones that will give a man AIDS if he sucks his cock? So he is gay big deal as long as he isn't hitting on your husband who frankly gives a shit. How about Lesbians will they give all our women AIDS. Maybe we should tell all the gay ladies to leave. I agree with BALZAC no one ever said a gay person couldn't post here. There are women here that liked to have sex with another man then have their husbands clean them up so what would you call that type of man. Or two women and one man should all these people leave the site. Hell there goes half the people here. Maybe a nicer thing to say was This is not a personal contact forum for gay men I'm sure there are some web sites for you but good cock hunting. Muleman

Ha! Wake Up Bitch!

Kristina said:

LIKE THEY ALREADY DO NOT HAVE IT! WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU DUMBASS BITCH! THERE IS ONE BORN EVERY MINUTE!

Users who are viewing this thread