sissified and spanked

• Thread startersissysamantha
  • Start date

sissysamantha

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2022
So gurls, I am wondering what ones of you have been sissified and spanked by either your wife or her men, how often are you spanked by them and what are the reasons for it

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
sissysamantha said:
So gurls, I am wondering what ones of you have been sissified and spanked by either your wife or her men, how often are you spanked by them and what are the reasons for it
just by my wife- but its for sexual arousal for both of us

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
I have been made to dress in female lingerie and have been spanked by 3 or 4 men. I am just so weak and naturally submissive and have a strange desire to be humiliated

Reactions: Luiscn and robbiewillskucku
My mother in law used to spank me on a regular basis to remind me to respect all women and worship my wife.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and Custer Laststand
sissysamantha said:
I am spanked by my wife if I haven't followed her directions or don't get chores done on time. We have been in a female led relationship for sometime now and spanking has become one part of it.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and Custer Laststand
I never thought I was into it. My wife would almost orgasm being spanked. I met up with a guy who wanted to beat my ass with his belt, so I let him. OMG I got so hard, I started leaking! It was a HUGE turn on and I've loved it ever since. My wife spanks and squeezes my balls as well while she describes her sexual encounters.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, Custer Laststand and Mike and Chris