• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy Boys

• Thread starterbalzac
  • Start date

balzac

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2006
i've had this thing for those sissy boy illustrations by John Persons. i've only seen about two or three but i'd like to see more, either by Persons or anyone else.

thanks. ;)

Reactions: KinkyDombull
Yes...so would I.

Me too, fellas...

sissy bois

i love to look at sissy boi illustrations.

ugh...this guy again.

how about dis?

Attachments

• SuckingDick11.JPG
    SuckingDick11.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 811
Here's my first sissy/cuckhold picture

Hey everyone,

Just had to post my latest IR pic, it's just a nice family scene where the father's paying homage to the new 'black' man of the house. Thought I'd put his wife and daughter waiting thier turn to service him also.

Enjoy,
Uncle Sickey

Attachments

• SissyDadd.jpg
    SissyDadd.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 2,514
Wow! The last toon is great!

i have some from john persons...

unfortunatly, their to big to post here, if u can or want to, please try to contact me at slave_white@yahoo.co.uk, i also have yahoo messenger, ill share with anyone interested

i've got lots of john persons.... actually, every pic from his site

ive posted some here before, but it's a lot of work. ill get some up here soon

make him cry

That toon is off the hook great....so surreal....love the poor white dad being deep plowed by that black beast....open up his white ass man for real. The look on the sweet ladies faces, knowing that dad is turned out now and awaiting their turn on that black gift is fantastic. As a mwm (BI) I'd love to be home alone made to serve that black cock.

Uncle Sickey said:
Hey everyone,

Just had to post my latest IR pic, it's just a nice family scene where the father's paying homage to the new 'black' man of the house. Thought I'd put his wife and daughter waiting thier turn to service him also.

Enjoy,
Uncle Sickey[/QUOT THAT ONE SHOULD BE CALLED THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

You're both nuts... but he's a better artist.

Users who are viewing this thread