• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sissy cucks

• Thread startercuckyeah
  • Start date

cuckyeah

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 25, 2010
need a little help from anyone who has got tips for me. so i really want my girlfriend to start doing anal sex on me with toys and strap on's however all i or she can fit in right now is one finger we have tried 2 but its to painful for me. are there certain things i can do to help loosen it up and fit bigger things in?

make sure you are clean first. Then, next time she is trying to insert something, push like you are trying to evacuate your bowels. This opens up the sphincter and allows a LOT easier access. Oh yes, use LOTS of lube. It's still going to feel uncomfortable at first.. but that's part of the joy of anal.. a little pain.

Not unusual at all

I am going to make an assumption that you are real and this is a serious question. I can only speak of my own experience and I feel three things are necessarry and I think you have accomplished No.1. Decide and admit that you want to receive anal penatration. 2. The hardest is to relax and let it happen, nervousness and fear, make your little hole pucker up tight. It helps some to have a few drinks to get ready. 3. Obtain some toys to gradually train your pussy. Of course you need KY or some suitable lubricante.

Attachments

• toolsused.jpg
    toolsused.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Toys2TngSissyPussy.jpg
    Toys2TngSissyPussy.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 88
thank you for the tips

Personally, I would work on it solo first. When you are in the shower, or alone otherwise; play with it. Stick a finger in, try for two, then three, etc..
Or use one of her small dildos and work your way up. Fingers are rough and tend to be more uncomfortable than a smooth dildo. If no access to dildos, I've heard of people who used a candle stick? Or any other CLEAN object that looks the right shape. It's much easier if you go at your own pace at first, then when it can take a little more than it can now, have her stick a finger in. You will be surprised at the difference.
A nice gradual increase in size will get you anywhere you want with this. Good luck, it's worth it. My girl does me with a strappon bigger than my cock, and I'm not small. It's just BIG.

Users who are viewing this thread