• Start date

sissybbstephanie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2019
suisse
Good morning all

I love being a sissy baby diaper and chastity
Je trouve très juste aussi que la poule mouillée soit mise dans la couche et la chasteté
s

Attachments

• IMG_1006.jpg
    IMG_1006.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1014.JPG
    IMG_1014.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1017.JPG
    IMG_1017.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 126
I would sooooo love that done to me. Pink diapers and locked and add a plug too. Mmmmmm i would be pissy and sticky always

Reactions: Abdlm, Pussyfreebeta and sissybbstephanie
[QUOTE = "Wannabesissy, post: 1015828, membre: 696259"]
J'adorerais tellement que cela me soit fait. Couches roses et verrouillé et ajouter un bouchon aussi. Mmmmmm je serais pissy et collante toujours
[/CITATION]

oui j'aimerais bien ça aussi
avec un maître et une maîtresse
être leur cocu bébé sissy
Je suis déjà dans la chasteté et la couche

Reactions: Wannabesissy
My wife used to have me suckle at her breasts while she rubbed my tiny girly clit through her used panties so she didn't have to fuck me. After being conditioned to dribble my meager watery cum in her panties while suckling I started falling asleep with her nipple in my mouth like an infant. She teased me that I was just a big baby and pinned me into my first diaper. From then on my sex life was suckling and dribbling in my diapers like a contented baby. A cute frilly babydoll nightie, cloth diapers and rumba panties were soon my night time attire. I haven't had penetrative sex with her in over six years!

• Love
Reactions: Sissychas, Watch her, luvitall and 3 others
AZLizanne said:
My wife used to have me suckle at her breasts while she rubbed my tiny girly clit through her used panties so she didn't have to fuck me. After being conditioned to dribble my meager watery cum in her panties while suckling I started falling asleep with her nipple in my mouth like an infant. She teased me that I was just a big baby and pinned me into my first diaper. From then on my sex life was suckling and dribbling in my diapers like a contented baby. A cute frilly babydoll nightie, cloth diapers and rumba panties were soon my night time attire. I haven't had penetrative sex with her in over six years!
Very good. Your wife knew exactly what to do to put your relationship with her, and with yourself, on the right track and keep it there.

Does your wife find sexual satisfaction by taking lovers — i.e., in addition to the above, has she made you her cuckold?

Reactions: Abdlm
She had several boyfriends, once two at the same time. One of them is very masculine and is huge so I'm thinking his cock is huge too! She'd tell how much she loved the hard fucking he gave her and not the soft, lovemaking we'd have when I got hard enough to actually penetrate her and stay hard enough to finish. He loved her sucking his cock something she rarely did for me but with him she did what she was told.
Sometimes she'd let me enter her and I'd get so excited that I'd squirt my meager, watery cum on her thigh. Oh my how mad she'd get and then after she'd been with her boyfriend about 6 months she told me I was not allowed to try to penetrate her anymore. She'd then push my head down to lick up my sissy dribbles on her thigh then to her "special" place to lick her to several orgasms telling me she loved me being her sissy cunt licker. She bought me a very feminine and lacey babydoll nightie for our anniversary and told me that I was much better as her sissy lesbian lover than her husband.

Last edited:
Reactions: Custer Laststand, Watch her, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
I do love diapers and dressing fem. Still looking to submit to a big cock but have sucked several and taken a few very small ones in my pussy. I included this pic of me diapered which I do when alone as many are not into such things

16323920657033050984254978619754.jpg

Reactions: AZLizanne