Sissy Dice Game!

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date

midnightfapper

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2013
www.imagefap.com
Roll to find out which sissy princess you become! Tell us who and what you will do with your new body and identity! If you want, consider this a bonus: If you roll an odd number, you keep your little penis, but if you roll an even number you get a genuine pussy!

Roll 1d100 Dice - Roll The Dice Online. Virtual Dice Roller

8616D2F.png

*Doubles means 00, 11, 22, etc. You can opt to trade the girl you rolled for Anna or Elsa, whichever one you want.

Last edited:
So I just rolled myself a 39. Alice! One of my favorite Disney girls, she's perfect for this game since she is actually in a fantasy world, and she can play as wild and loose as she wants, fuck everyone and everything in sight because it's "just a dream"...

sample_d4f86a9457592cc0b861a8a426f30203bf47115d.jpg

I elected not to play the bonus round because I want that sweet little pussy between my legs! What the hell is the point of becoming a woman if you don't get the best part! The driving force behind me wanting to be a girl in the first place is the smorgasbord of sexual pleasures that they have compared to us boys.

midnightfapper said:
So I just rolled myself a 39. Alice! One of my favorite Disney girls, she's perfect for this game since she is actually in a fantasy world, and she can play as wild and loose as she wants, fuck everyone and everything in sight because it's "just a dream"...

sample_d4f86a9457592cc0b861a8a426f30203bf47115d.jpg

I elected not to play the bonus round because I want that sweet little pussy between my legs! What the hell is the point of becoming a woman if you don't get the best part! The driving force behind me wanting to be a girl in the first place is the smorgasbord of sexual pleasures that they have compared to us boys.

whiteboi said:
What a fun game. How about a version with female celebs? Which one would you most like to BE?

GP02-750x562.jpg

So I rolled a 75, who is Jane. Very accurate as she looks very petite and submissive and ready to serve any command given to her by her men.

76 good for jane i hope

23 Mulan definetly want the pussy so no bonus for me
Would love teasing and playing with lots of bulls

Christineshubby said:
23 Mulan definetly want the pussy so no bonus for me
Would love teasing and playing with lots of bulls

Nice, though there are fan theories and that she is a lesbian and she was written as one in some TV show I cant remember the name of.

Sissycuckcrissy said:
So I rolled a 75, who is Jane. Very accurate as she looks very petite and submissive and ready to serve any command given to her by her men.

That, and since she's a British girl on an adventure in Africa for the movie she's by far the most likely Disney girl to be a BBC slut.

Well thats ok too but I am thinking more bi in fact based on your theory for Jane i might join her in africa

Reactions: midnightfapper
Christineshubby said:
Well thats ok too but I am thinking more bi in fact based on your theory for Jane i might join her in africa

I doubt strap-ons existed in ancient China and the world wasn't so gay-friendly back then so I'm sure Mulan has had a man (or men) inside her at some point, even if she prefers pussy. So I think bi is probably best.

midnightfapper said:
I doubt strap-ons existed in ancient China and the world wasn't so gay-friendly back then so I'm sure Mulan has had a man (or men) inside her at some point, even if she prefers pussy. So I think bi is probably best.
Well i do hope so but now that I am Mulan i am going to definetly need a real man inside my new pussy

Christineshubby said:
Well i do hope so but now that I am Mulan i am going to definetly need a real man inside my new pussy

Being the only girl in the entire military, I think you will have your fill!

I got 74. Esmerelda. Id have all thr guys line up for me. Then judge them by cock size. Big enough gets to fuck. Small get to watch or join me in getting fucked.

I got 74. Esmerelda. Id have all thr guys line up for me. Then judge them by cock size. Big enough gets to fuck. Small get to watch or join me in getting fucked.

any cuck or wanabe online and ready to play?
message in pvt