Sissy, Feminized, Tranny ?

• Thread starterzippless
  • Start date

zippless

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2013
So what's the difference? I feel like there is a difference.
It seems like Trannies are very comfortable with their sexuality and it's their choice.
It seems like feminization is imposed by someone else but is an acceptable journey for both people.
Sissification seems to denote degradation and shame orgasm denial.
I find most trannies hot. Chicks with dicks. I think I could play with one. Suck their dick.
What's your opinion?
I think we should invite them here.

1638672169891.png

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku, WhiteMarried, Cuckedboipussy and 4 others
It you look at the entry for transvestite at wikipedia or other sites, it is essentially a synonym for crossdresser. It is a man who dresses as a woman without identifying as a woman. So it is a conscious choice that we are generally fairly comfortable with. And we may be straight, bi, or gay (like me at this point).

I found the entry for "feminization (activity)" at wikipedia very interesting, but it is a little harsh on sissies. I would characterize a sissy as a highly submissive, effeminant crossdresser. There is little or no penetrative sex with women and often chastity, but not necessarily cumplete orgasm denial. So we trend much more towards being gay than crossdressers in general.

In my view being a sissy doesn't necessarily need to involve humiliation or "******" feminization, although it often can. Some of us choose to impose this role on ourselves because we like it.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried and maresi simone
zippless said:
So what's the difference? I feel like there is a difference.
It seems like Trannies are very comfortable with their sexuality and it's their choice.
It seems like feminization is imposed by someone else but is an acceptable journey for both people.
I find most trannies hot. Chicks with dicks. I think I could play with one. Suck their dick.
What's your opinion?
I think we should invite them here.

1638672169891.png
I would tear her up

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Laceyfemme said:
It you look at the entry for transvestite at wikipedia or other sites, it is essentially a synonym for crossdresser. It is a man who dresses as a woman without identifying as a woman. So it is a conscious choice that we are generally fairly comfortable with. And we may be straight, bi, or gay (like me at this point).

I found the entry for "feminization (activity)" at wikipedia very interesting, but it is a little harsh on sissies. I would characterize a sissy as a highly submissive, effeminant crossdresser. There is little or no penetrative sex with women and often chastity, but not necessarily cumplete orgasm denial. So we trend much more towards being gay than crossdressers in general.

In my view being a sissy doesn't necessarily need to involve humiliation or "******" feminization, although it often can. Some of us choose to impose this role on ourselves because we like it.
Thanks for the well thought out input.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
zippless said:
What's your opinion?
Not at all, I think sissyfication and feminization are natural progression steps for an advanced cuckold relationship lifestyle
They certainly make great role models to aspire too
I agree, we need more of their inspiring beautiful figures here

Reactions: WhiteMarried, sissiboi and Laceyfemme
Laceyfemme said:

I someday hope to be fully dressed fem and be a total sissy

Reactions: WhiteMarried and zippless
It just drew me in

IMG_5996.JPG

Reactions: rcmohawk, WhiteMarried and Gurlycuck
I am a sissy , i am not gay nor am i attracted to men in anyway shape or form but i do crave the submission and humiliation that the recognition of not being recognised as a real man and ******* for what i am brings with it!

4EA745E2-C4B5-4404-9B99-4A8C49A578B5.jpeg

Reactions: WhiteMarried and Softwimphub
siss4it37 said:
I am a sissy , i am not gay nor am i attracted to men in anyway shape or form but i do crave the submission and humiliation that the recognition of not being recognised as a real man and ******* for what i am brings with it!

4EA745E2-C4B5-4404-9B99-4A8C49A578B5.jpeg
Good input! Thanks for explaining.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and Mike and Chris