• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy Gets A Black Master Pt.1

• Thread starterWhitesissy
  • Start date

Whitesissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2009
groups.yahoo.com
Sissy Gets A Black Master

By D.O.
celliophonic@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Groups

I got up wearily from my long and exhausting night being fucked and punished by my new Black Master. As I awoke, I could scarcely believe that all those depraved things had happened to me. One minute I had been merely exchanging emails with a man, who could have been anywhere and the next minute, that very man was at my door, in my home, and then inside my body. Black Master, a man whose name I didn’t even know, a man who looked to be about ten years my junior, had taken me to a place I hadn’t realized existed, hadn’t even realized I wanted to go, and now that I was there, I was scared beyond belief. He had slapped me around, ****** me to go out in public clad only in lingerie. He had ****** his cock down my straining throat and then cum all over my face. He had ****** me to eat his asshole and dance sensually for him. He had taken me anally, very roughly and then bred me with his seed. He had thrown out all my male clothing. He had taken one of my
dildos and attached it via suction cup to one of my kitchen chairs and renamed it my ‘Sissy Chair’. I was to be sitting on it every time Master comes over, no exceptions. He had even taken the spare key for my apartment. There was no way I could do this, no way I could go through with letting this…this thug control every aspect of my life. I wouldn’t do it. I’d just have to contact Black Master and let him know I’d changed my mind. Yea, I’d just explain that this wasn’t what I was looking for. He’ll understand…

I moved from my bedroom, still dressed in my sissy outfit and sat down at my desk and turned on the computer. Checking my email I saw that I had several new messages, one was from Black Master. My heart was thumping madly as I clicked to open it. Surely he’d just be thanking me for a great night and be done with me.
“Sissy – I enjoyed fucking your mouth and asspussy last night. You take a nut real good but I’m sure you could do better. We’ll work on it together. Other areas we will work to improve: your dancing, your ass-eating and most importantly, your attitude and IMMMEDIATE obedience at all times! You need to understand that you are now a 24/7/365 sissy as well as my slave, whenever I choose to partake of your body. You will go everywhere in your sissy clothes. You will explain to the people you work with and your family and friends that you are no longer Dan, but Danielle or Dani, and this is how you will look, act and dress for the remainder of our relationship, at least. Don’t like it? Too fucking bad, cunt! You fucked around with me for too long and now I’m taking my payment. Which is you.
First thing today, you are to head to the Victoria’s Secret store at the mall and buy yourself a minimum of eight new sissy outfits. Get the girls to help you find proper sizing and matching pieces. I like almost anything, but among my faves are the babydoll nighties like you already have (preferably sheer), but buy some different colors, bitch. I also like crotchless panties and catsuits, corsets, teddies, long peignoirs, and I go fucking crazy over garter belts and stockings. Always be certain your stockings are silk; I hate nylon shit! Buy some new high heels too. And also pick up a chambermaid uniform, a schoolgirl outfit and try to find a haremgirl costume.
Last of all, don’t fucking call me or IM me or email me to say that you want to back out of this. Too fucking late, girlie! You fuck with a topdog, you gonna get topped! See ya, BLACK MASTER”

I was trembling as I read the harsh words and I realized I was crying a bit too. Oh no. What have I gotten into here? He can’t possibly think that I can follow through with this total lifestyle change, can he? I mean I love wearing lingerie, but I can’t just become a female… I’ve got to end this now, before it goes to a place I can’t escape from. These types of relationships have to be consensual, don’t they? I mean he can’t just force me to do these things…

I decided to take a chance. I dialed the number from my caller ID. One ring. Two rings. Three rings. Then four, five, six, seven. Shit. Suddenly he answers. “What, sissy?” I swallowed hard and took a deep breath as his utterly masculine voice cascaded over me. “H…hello, Master?” I spoke in a tiny voice, ashamed. I couldn't believe I was a 36 year-old man, stuttering like a kid on his first date. There's a long pause. “Yea, it’s your Master. Now what the fuck do you want?” I couldn’t breathe and my ears were ringing for some reason. “M…master. S…sir. I can’t…can’t do this, sir.” There was silence on the other end. “Do what, sissy?” I didn’t know how to say it. “Master, I can’t…can’t be…be with you. M…master.” Again, silence engulfed us. I could hear his breathing, could almost imagine him next to me. “You’re already ‘with’ me, sissy. I marked you as mine last night, remember? Gurl takes a black
top’s cum all over her face and down her throat and in her asspussy, makes it kinda hard for her Master to believe she don’t want it.” I was sobbing now, trying to stem the flow of tears and form a coherent thought. I did not want this, did I? I couldn’t face the constant humiliation and subjugation and degradation. “P…p…please, M…master.” I sobbed like a woman. “P…please don’t c…come over. J…just leave m…me a…lone…”

There was a long pause on the line. “You’re fucking with me bitch, and I don’t like it. Told you not to fuck with me. Doesn’t matter what you want or think you want. You’re mine. I guess I need to head over there and give you another lesson, eh? Fucking up my day, now ya are, gurlie. I ain’t gonna be happy when I get there so better try to pretty yourself up for me a little extra.” He said it as a statement, as if it were the most normal thing in the world for him to discuss. His voice suggested that there was no room for debate. “B…but Master, s…sir. I have plans toda…” He cut me off before I could finish my last word. “Shut it, cunt. Your plans are whatever I give you. I will be in your home in one hour. Douche yourself, shower and get your sissy outfit back on. And be sitting on your sissy chair.” With that he hung up, leaving me standing there with my mouth wide open, unsure what just happened or what to do next. This
Black Master had basically just made it clear in no uncertain terms that I was his sissy slave at all times and he was on his way over again. What could I do? I didn’t want to risk a worse beating that I had gotten before. Should I call the police? And tell them what? They’d probably just laugh it off as a lover’s quarrel and I’d become the butt of a slew of jokes passed around to all the cops in the area. Just what I need, plus I imagine Black Master would be furious with me then. I looked up at the clock. Fifty seven minutes left. I better hurry to get ready for his arrival. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I’ll have to talk to Master in person, make him understand that I can’t, won’t go through with this, not after today, anyway.

Fifty two minutes later, I’m fresh from the shower, my asspussy douched and totally clean. I put on my sissy outfit again and move to squat over my sissy chair. I dab some lube on both the dildo and my hole and then slide down slowly. God, it’s big! I grimace as I slide onto it, feeling it stretch my pussyhole. I hear the loud exhaust of Master’s car and then the thumping bass from his sound system as he pulls into my driveway. Oh Jesus. He’s here. I feel myself trembling. The car door slams. Within seconds I hear his key in the lock. The door opens. My 25 year-old Black Master is framed in the doorway, all 6’3” and 230 pounds of him. He looks…perturbed at least, perhaps angry. He stares at me icily. He pushes the door shut behind him, not ungently. Fuck. He’s pissed.

“At least you can follow a simple rule like this, sitting on your sissy chair. Nice to know you understand some of what I’m saying.” He says it with an air of complete calmness about him, as if he had just ****** down his rage moments before. “You should see yourself, faggot; the perfect picture of femininity. But I guess you will be seeing yourself soon enough. Heh.” What did that mean? He walked around behind me and motioned for me to stand up. “Up, but don’t turn around. Put your hands behind you. Open your mouth wide.” I did as told and suddenly felt something click around each of my wrists in turn. Handcuffs of some sort. Shit. Then I saw a red blur as something passed over my head, past my eyes and into my mouth. I realized Black Master was fitting me with a ball gag. I slumped resignedly as I realized the severity of my predicament. Now I was not only a sissy, but a cuffed and gagged one at that.

i love this story and wish it were happening to me.... i think.

Users who are viewing this thread