• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy Gets A Black Master Pt. 3

• Thread starterWhitesissy
  • Start date

Whitesissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2009
groups.yahoo.com
By D.O.
celliophonic@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Groups

I started as I heard the soft buzzing of the camera as Black Master began to take some shots of me in my slutty lingerie, mascara streaming down my face from all the crying I had been doing. “There we go, sissy. Just need a good one for the main page photo. Gotta get in there real good.” He paused. “Damn, you look like shit. Maybe we’ll take the main page photo sometime when you’re a little prettier looking. Anyway, I got something else I gotta do right not. Get over there and lean over the arm of the couch, stick your ass out real nice and high.” I did as he instructed. There was a pillow draped over the sofa arm, which gave me some cushion. I felt Black Master behind me and I was puzzling over what was coming next. “All right, sissy. We set up some ground rules, and we’ll go over some others as well, but right now I got to lay down the law. You directly disobeyed me this morning. Not only did you NOT got to the mall to shop for
lingerie, as I had instructed but I distinctly ordered you not to call me with your whiny bullshit about how you don’t want to do this. And then you ****** me to fuck up my valuable time to come over here to straighten things out. I don’t like it when my bitches fuck up my free time.”

With that I felt and heard a hard ‘THWACK’ as his belt hit my unprotected tush. I screamed out around the ball gag, but it came out as nothing more than a hoarse, muffled cry. ‘THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!’ I was screaming, blubbering out incoherent apologies but to no avail. Black Master was furious with me and he had contained that fury all morning long. “Fucking bitch! You little cunt! If you EVER fuck with me again, on ANYTHING AT ALL, this beatdown will seem mild by comparison!”

He struck me several more times, ripping sharp yelps from my vocal cords as the pain tore through me. Then I was roughly pulled around and Black Master pushed me to my knees. His boxers were already down around his thighs and his throbbing erection was jutting out at full mast, the harsh, rigid ten inches of dark, black cockmeat. “Suck me you fucking *****. It’s all you’re good for you little faggot!” His hands tore off the ball gag and I had about one second to draw in a breath before his cockhead was forcing it’s way into my orifice and I felt my jaws being ****** wide apart again. “Look at me, slut. Anytime you’re orally servicing me, you are to be looking directly into my eyes the entire time unless I tell you otherwise. Is that clear, cunt?” I could do little other than gasp out an abbreviated answer as he pulled out of me a short way. “Mmmm-hmmmm.” I mumbled unintelligibly. I then locked my eyes onto those of my tormentor, as I
was told to do. And in that moment, I could feel a tiny shift in our relationship. Like a piece of my soul had melded with his and I had started to accept the connection we now had. Black Master looked down at me, a mix of loathing and superiority and………something else apparent on his dark, hardened features. What was it? Covetousness? Lust? Perhaps……love……?

“Alright, sissy! Get ready for a hard throat fuck. Last time we tried this you were gagging and shit. I don’t give a fuck! You’re gonna learn to do it with or without the gagging but you’re taking my cock and that’s all there is to it. And as always, keep your eyes on mine, bitch. A sissy can tell a lot about when her Master is about to cum and what throat and tongue techniques pleasure him the best from his facial expressions so it’s important for her to watch him closely, wouldn’t you say?” He pulled his cock all the way out from my oral cavity and I briefly stared at it’s almost unbelievable length and girth and the wicked curve of it as it protruded outward. Quite frankly, it scared me a lot… And some part of me loved that feeling, needed it. “Answer me sissy. I know you love looking at my dick but when your Master asks you a question, you fucking answer.” It was clearly not a suggestion, but an order. I quickly looked back up
at him, his cruel eyes boring through my very soul, owning me. God, was this what my heart truly wanted even as my mind screamed no?

“Yes, Master.” I replied meekly to his question, feelings of defeat rolling over me in waves. “Yes, Master……what?” He asked it with a commanding tone that sent an erotic quiver coursing through my little penis as well as my……bowels? “Yes, Black Master it’s important for a sissy to learn how to best please her man.” He grinned an evil, iniquitous smirk. He loved the control he had over me, plainly. His own erection throbbed again as a charge of domination surged through him.

I was awash in confusing thoughts, unsure of what these feelings or my responses to Black Master meant about my sexuality. Was it even possible for……those types of feelings to radiate in that area of a man’s body? Of course, I could scarcely consider myself a man at this point. I had been taken, topped, seeded and subdued by a clearly superior Black Master and my body was betraying my brain by responding positively to the rough and brutal nature of Master’s sexual needs. And my own needs, as well, but ones that went far beyond just sex and mixed and melded with my irresistible desire to serve, to be submissive, to be owned by another. I couldn’t explain it, couldn’t tell someone why these emotions were running through me even if I tried. But the fact was, they were running through me, my hard little clitty and my aching asshole, I mean pussy, fighting a battle with my mind. My common sense was losing that skirmish.

“Here we go, Sissy Missy. Throat me, gurlie.” With those words I barely had time to open my lips again and his steely black tool was sliding back between my lips and then down my gullet. I gulped greedily at the proffered organ, adjusting my oral ministrations to make certain Black Master was receiving gratification. I fought back the urge to gag as he slithered his way down my throat, unceremoniously and with an undeniable show of bestial strength. In a couple of seconds I found myself with my lips sealed around the base of his manhood, his bushy pubic hair scratching and tickling my nose. The scent of him was overwhelming, musk and sex and black man’s flesh all rolled into this most submissive of acts. I stayed like that for a few seconds, expecting to be allowed to pull back up and off him so as to repeat the action. Instead I felt Black Master’s hand on my head, holding me steady and with his other hand he reached down and pinched my nose
shut, so I could not breathe. Panic overtook me almost immediately, the terrifying feeling of not being able to draw breath suddenly all I could concentrate on. I tried to pull back but his grip was too strong, my resolve too weak.

“You see here, sissy, what we’ve got here is another example of me showing you how things are going to be. You wear what I tell you to wear, eat when and what I tell you to, speak when spoken to……and now you breathe when I say so. Is all this getting through to you, cunt? Do you realize that your little emails you probably thought were harmless actually awakened a sleeping beast? You opened up a world you didn’t dare dream even existed. You told me how you wanted badly to be dominated, to be owned. You told me the things you fantasized about doing to my black anaconda… Well consider yourself dominated, faggot! Consider yourself my property!”

Tears were running down my cheeks again, caused by both the utter fear I was experiencing as a result of not being able to breathe and also from the finality of his words and the thought of the things that were lying in wait for me in my future. My new future in which I was a sissified fagboi with an asspussy and a suckhole that I would use exclusively to satisfy my younger but totally dominant Black Master.

Suddenly without warning he pulled his cock from my mouth and I gasped in a huge breath, wheezing and gagging and coughing from the rough, brutal treatment I had just received from Black Master. My slimy throat mucus was dripping from his ebony shaft, the entire length coated in my spit and a thick strand of it stretched from his bloated cock tip to my ruby red lips as sort of an obscene reminder of just what I was good for……

Users who are viewing this thread