• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy Gets A Black Master Pt. 4

• Thread starterWhitesissy
  • Start date

Whitesissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2009
groups.yahoo.com
By D.O.
celliophonic@yahoo.com
Yahoo! Groups

“Fuck, bitch! That throat is tight and as much as want to cum in your mouth, this load I’m brewing up is destined for your pussy. I know your sore from your beating and from last night, but guess what? I don’t give a fuck! I’m ****** your pussyass to show you yet again, just who’s in charge here. Back over the couch arm……now, CUNT!” I was blubbering now, crying uncontrollably as I realized my old life was gone and the uncertainty of my future was staring me in the face. “P…p…please l…let m…m…me suck you off, M…M…Master. I n…need to d…d…drink your c…cum, p…please.” SMACK! SMACK! I flinched as Black Master slapped my face, very hard. “BITCH! Did I tell you to speak? No I fucking did not! You do what I tell you to WHEN I fucking tell you to and you do it RIGHT THEN! DO I MAKE MYSELF FUCKING CLEAR TO YOU, *****!?” He accentuated the last words with another harsh slap to my cheeks. I couldn’t even see through
my teary eyes as I meekly stood up to bend over the arm of the sofa again, ******** my naked tushyhole to Master’s uncompromising hardness. A second later, he was forcing the ball gag back into my mouth and strapping it tightly around behind my head. My hands were still cuffed behind me and I was the picture of acquiescence.

Without further adieu he plowed into me, the only lube being my mucus and spit. I screamed out as Black Master took me violently, staking his ownership to my body……and my soul as well, if I was completely honest with myself. His steel-hard cudgel ****** apart my tender sphincter muscle and speared into my rectum with a force that took my breath away. I instantly began moaning into the gag and to my abject horror, also began arching back into every thrust of his into my body. One of his hands was on the back of my neck holding me firmly in place while the other held my slim wrists at the small of my back; I could not believe how submissive this all was, how he controlled every aspect of my being at this very moment. He was the most important person in the world to me right now. Would be the most important person in my life forever more.

His thrusts started out strong, steady, measured but soon digressed to a short herky-jerky fuck rhythm. Just a couple minutes in and it seemed like he was close to nutting. I reveled in the feel of every inch of his steel cock violating the soft fleshy tissues of all my inner nooks and crannies. It was truly amazing what a talented cocksman he was and I knew I should consider myself fortunate to have been blessed with such a skilled Master. But even as I thought those things I still felt perplexed by the turn my life had taken in just the past few hours. Before I could think about anymore, Black Master’s voice came booming to wake me from my reverie. I could feel his spittle on my back and neck as he leaned into me, truly giving this fuck his all. “FUCK SISSY! Gonna cum! Gonna cum so hard up your asscunt, you little fucking bitch! Gonna seed this pussy! Gonna make sure you learn your fucking place, faggot! OOOHHHH YEEAAA! OHHH YEAA HERE IT COMES
SISSY MISSY! You ready for my fucking jizz, Dani!?” With one final beast-like grunt, I felt his cock explode inside me and the warm, gooey fuck slime coated my bowels, seeding me with my Master’s essence. The feeling of being bred was overpowering and I felt my own tiny sac tighten up and then I followed my Black Master into euphoria, screaming into the ball gag until I was hoarse and choking from the effort. I felt Master collapse against my back, the sweat from our scorching fuck causing us to stick together. We were both groaning in the aftershocks of our almost simultaneous orgasms. But I soon felt him begin to slide out of me and suddenly my open and gaping hole felt very empty and I couldn’t stand to think of him not being inside me… He motioned for me to turn around with a light slap on my buttocks. I already had a good idea what this was going to be about, and sure enough as I turned to face him once again, he presented me with his
slowly shrinking prick to suck clean of spooge and assjuice. It was humiliating, but in an exhilarating way as I was still searching my way through the maze of confused sexuality that this whole episode had brought about. Being as feminine and subservient as possible I slowly ran my tongue up and down his veiny hose, making certain to keep my eyes on his as I lapped up every last droplet of cum from his cock, balls and pubes. I felt like a kitten lapping up some warm milk.

“Jesus Christ! THAT was fucking fantastic, sissy! Fuck! As mad as I am about you wrecking my day, I gotta admit, it might have been worth it. Fuck! What a great cum! And look at you, you worthless bitch. Once again, you’ve cum with your Master up inside your sissy slit. How’s it feel to be nothing but a cum dump for a superior black man? Huh faggot? Can’t answer with the gag in your mouth, I suppose eh? Oh well, I don’t need you to tell me what you’re thinking. The evidence was in the fuck. The way you pushed those sweet, white, round buns back into me, moaning for it harder and deeper… yea it’s pretty clear just what kind of a faggot you are. A fag who loves black cock, I’d say. Damn, you are a true sissy, Dani. Can’t believe no other nigger ever scooped you up. But you’re MINE now, cunt! I own this pussy.” He emphasized this statement with a semi-soft swat across my ravaged buttocks. I could feel the sperm leaking out of my
abused fuck slot.

Black Master drew himself up to his full imposing height in front of me as he buttoned up his jeans, his sobbing, cum-soaked pussyboi kneeling before him. He grabbed my hair, pulling my face upwards to look at him. I felt myself blushing under his stern gaze, both of us again knowing the exact nature of our relationship. “So I’m gonna go ahead and repeat myself, but this will be the last time I do so for you. From now on, you will answer my demands immediately and unswervingly. They are not suggestions and I don’t take opinions from faggot whores. Got it? Get yourself cleaned up, put on the skirt and blouse I brought over for you and get your sissy ass to Victoria’s Secret and pick up some more lingerie, all the shit I listed earlier. Then hightail it to the grocery store and get stocked up on everything you need to make my life as easy and pleasurable as possible. All the booze and food I mentioned before. Then when you get back here, jump on
that bondage supply website I gave you. I want the Deluxe Sling and the Masters’ Fuck Rack delivered here within three business days. I’ll expect you back home and ready for me by ten o’clock tonight and as always……be dressed for me and sitting on your sissy chair.”

I nodded my agreement and mumbled something around the ball gag and he seemed to think this was sufficient on my part. He motioned for me to rise and I did so and then he came around behind me and unlocked the wrist restraints. “My boys and I are hitting the strip clubs tonight, so plan on me being extra horny. Probably be over after midnight and then we can go at it. Make sure you’re ready, cause when I’m in THAT kinda mood, I can fuck all night long, baby! Heh, heh.” He chuckled as he saw my eyes widen at his comments and then totally surprised me when he leaned down for an extremely tender kiss. I melted into his strong arms not wanting him to leave me. As he pulled away I noticed him leering wickedly at me again, and I realized that he needed this just as much as I did, only in a different way. It almost seemed as though we were soul mates, destined to meet and who knows? Perhaps we are… One dominant, one submissive, fitting together, one
inside the other, to suck and lick and fuck and cum and lust and maybe even love……

The end……for now.

Any feedback is appreciated.

i love this storey master

Users who are viewing this thread