Jizz*elle
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2009
UK
Fantasy story about a black neighbour and sissy Faggot Jizz*elle

790516959.jpg

825749036.jpg

1037054771.jpg

Sissy faggot is busy on washday hanging his bras,panties and stockings on the line~~suddenly he is startled by MR Jones from next door looking over the fence
"Hey Faggot~~you got nice legs"
"Oh Thank you Mister Jones"
Jizze*elle went inside to collect more washing from the machine and was further startled by Mr Jones appearing at the washroom door
"Faggot like you should have some nice Black cock"
"That's nice but i really am busy right now~~please go on your side of the fence"
"Ok but the offer stands sissy bois"

Sissy Jizz*elle is bending over the machine when a naked Mr Jones appears in the washroom~~Without looking up Jizz*elle says
"I told you i'm very busy today"

Mr Jones steps forward and pushes Jizz*elle further over the machine and holds him there with one arm whilst fondling his legs with his other hand and then up his skirt feeling his panties
"What are you doing~~I've got to get my washing done"
"Just relax~~I'm gonna give you some nice black cock"
Jizz*elle struggled but Mr Jones was way too strong and he held him down over the machine whilst he pulled his panties down to his ankles

Jizz*elle felt the cock probing his rosebud and clenched his cheeks to prevent being penetrated by this big black cock but Mr Jones was so strong that before long his cock was pushing in to his ass hole
He gasped as he pushed his cock home balls deep and started to fuck Jizz*elle
He rammed his cock home time after time and Jizz*elle relaxed and accepted that she was being fucked and there was nothing he could do as the fucking grew more intense
Thrusting in and out of his ass MR Jones relaxed his grip on Jizz*elle and began to fuck him really hard with no resistance~~ in fact he could swear that Jizz*elle was pushing back to meet his thrusts in to her ass hole
The pounding continued until he unloaded his cum deep inside Jizz*elle and pulled out
"Just a little taste of what i've got for you" he smiled
Jizz*elle still laying over the machine with his panties round his ankles smiled
"mmmm that was wonderful~~my first big beautiful black cock"
" Damn sissy~~you knew that you were making me horny?"
"Oh yes that's why i wore my highest heels and black seamed stockings~~would you come over later and i'll show you how i please a beautiful big black cock?"

Last edited:
I like them brutal and rough with me:)