• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy Radar

• Thread starterDeniseTV
  • Start date

DeniseTV

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2013
Connecticut
groups.yahoo.com
I've heard of gaydar where you can just look at a guy and tell he is gay but do black males have sissy radar? I swear some can just look at me and tell I'm wearing panties under my jeans and would get on my knees to please them at the snap of their fingers.

I think THAT is true for sure. The first Black Man who showed me that was the star of our basketballs team. He was pretty nasty and rought with me all along. I taught him and two of his black teammates to swim. He was a good learner but was very disrespectful the whole time. Any chance he got to get my face and eyes near his crotch, he did it. I thought to show me how huge it was; but I had seen it many times in shower and locker room. He had caught me looking before I know. I even wore my glasses in the shower (as if it was too inconvenient to put them in locker or on shelf).but they knew. They had also been checking out how wide my hips were getting and they commented on my big womanly ass. By the way, the Black Janitor JERRY would ask ; " why the hell you wearing your glasses in the shower?" But he knew too. HE had sissy radar too and spotted me even b4 my nipples and ass got big.
Anyway, big John TOLD me that I was his GirlFriend and He started inviting me to walk home with him, by way of the park. He was pretty rough with me still but as His GF I accepted how it was and I did what he told me.
LOVE, Miss Gary --Heather

Users who are viewing this thread