• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy Slut Jessica Reporting In

• Thread starterSlutJessica
  • Start date

SlutJessica

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 9, 2013
Hi all,

Love this forum, have been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up. :)

I'm a TV sissy slut in my early 20s. I've always had a fascination with girly clothing, but could only start living my fantasies when I moved into my own place a few months ago. Unfortunately, there aren't any TV clubs/bars in this town, but strutting around in my apartment in latex leggings, glitzy tops and leather jackets is still fun.

The idea of being mounted by a black stud turns me on big time. I'd love to lick his balls, suck his large cock dry and get pounded from behind while there's still cum dripping from my mouth. Even better would be two black bulls fucking my throat and my pussy at the same time. I'm short (5'7) and slim (BMI 20, still working my way down) like a girl, with a cock of matching size, so it would hopefully feel natural for all parties involved.

I'd also love to meet with another sissy slut and have girly fun some day. Both of us dressed up in leather/latex, ***** boots and drag make-up, just licking each other's face and clitty.

Jamie French is the inspiration for how I want to look. She's an unashamed latex slut with two well-trained fuckholes, such a lovely sight. I've attached some pics for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy. :)

image_30838.jpgimage_53782.jpgimage_61002.jpgimage_73931.jpg

Reactions: Robertthewatcher
SlutJessica said:
Hi all,

Love this forum, have been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up. :)

I'm a TV sissy slut in my early 20s. I've always had a fascination with girly clothing, but could only start living my fantasies when I moved into my own place a few months ago. Unfortunately, there aren't any TV clubs/bars in this town, but strutting around in my apartment in latex leggings, glitzy tops and leather jackets is still fun.

The idea of being mounted by a black stud turns me on big time. I'd love to lick his balls, suck his large cock dry and get pounded from behind while there's still cum dripping from my mouth. Even better would be two black bulls fucking my throat and my pussy at the same time. I'm short (5'7) and slim (BMI 20, still working my way down) like a girl, with a cock of matching size, so it would hopefully feel natural for all parties involved.

I'd also love to meet with another sissy slut and have girly fun some day. Both of us dressed up in leather/latex, ***** boots and drag make-up, just licking each other's face and clitty.

Jamie French is the inspiration for how I want to look. She's an unashamed latex slut with two well-trained fuckholes, such a lovely sight. I've attached some pics for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy. :)

Hope it all works out for you!

Jessica

a warm welcome
xox
gw3n

Slut Jessica, you go for it. It is the most wonderful sexual feelings you can imagine. Fully dressed as a slut, with a cock in your mouth and another in your ass and warm cum filling both holes. Swallowing the cum is an added bonus. Being fucked like a woman, when looking like a female slut, is sexual heaven. Have as much fun as you can get.

Users who are viewing this thread