Sissy Tribbing?

PAGG

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 14, 2017
My wife encouraged me to start crossdressing a few years ago and now I do it with my wife at least 3 times a week(every time we have sex). My penis is 3 inches long when I am fully erect so I always slipped out of my wife's pussy when we had sex. Around the time she started dressing me up she would keep bouncing on my dick after it slipped out instead of sticking it back in. She started rubbing and grinding her pussy against my dick while she bounced on it and I started enjoying it. I started thrusting on her while i grabbed her ass and made her bounce on my fully erect dick even though I wasn't inside her. She kept telling how much she loved my huge cock and we both orgasmed. We have now been having sex like that for over 3 years now. We rarely have intercourse anymore and if we do it's with sex toys. We have found all kinds of positions to do it in and a lot of them are very similar to lesbian tribbing/scissoring positions. We basically have sex like lesbians now. I was wondering if anyone else has had sex like that with their significant other?

Reactions: natasnaikul
PAGG said:
My wife encouraged me to start crossdressing a few years ago and now I do it with my wife at least 3 times a week(every time we have sex). My penis is 3 inches long when I am fully erect so I always slipped out of my wife's pussy when we had sex. Around the time she started dressing me up she would keep bouncing on my dick after it slipped out instead of sticking it back in. She started rubbing and grinding her pussy against my dick while she bounced on it and I started enjoying it. I started thrusting on her while i grabbed her ass and made her bounce on my fully erect dick even though I wasn't inside her. She kept telling how much she loved my huge cock and we both orgasmed. We have now been having sex like that for over 3 years now. We rarely have intercourse anymore and if we do it's with sex toys. We have found all kinds of positions to do it in and a lot of them are very similar to lesbian tribbing/scissoring positions. We basically have sex like lesbians now. I was wondering if anyone else has had sex like that with their significant other?
Hi .I've been doing that with my girlfriend alot now too. Just wonderful....I Don't ever fuck her anymore. She's the man and I'm her girlfriend.

Reactions: natasnaikul and PAGG
PAGG said:
Yes! Love lesbian sex w my lady, strapons, dildoes, tit sex, grinding pussies

Reactions: PAGG and midnightfapper
Lil pantied cuck said:
Hi .I've been doing that with my girlfriend alot now too. Just wonderful....I Don't ever fuck her anymore. She's the man and I'm her girlfriend.
Thats pretty much how our relationship is too. She rarely sucks my dick anymore too, but i eat her out a lot. Its great!

naughty1 said:
I suggest a 7inch cock up your ass
We have a 10 inch strapon that i like just fine

MNsissybitch said:
Yes! Love lesbian sex w my lady, strapons, dildoes, tit sex, grinding pussies
Its so arousing. Makes us feel so close. It really is the best way to have sex.

Reactions: natasnaikul and MNsissybitch