• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sissys (from pussy to cock)

• Thread startermywife/herlover
  • Start date

mywife/herlover

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2007
How many of you cuckolds since being cucked have turned into cock hungry sissys ?

How many have made the journey of being a redblooded male who couldnt get enough of your wifes pussy,to then be cucked and denied any pussy.To watch another cock satisfy your wife,then to crave that cock that satisfies your wife.

To have that cock inside you.

If you had the choice would you fuck your Wife again, or be fucked by a real man and feel his cock deep inside you.

Well, I've always identified as TG of some stripe. When my wife and I talked about this, I began the drift towards the cock loving side. Over time, things have evolved to the point where she has a bf when she feels like being with a "real man" and so do I. The only way I'm "allowed" to penetrate her is using toys now. I'm living as a woman pretty much full time now and my wife has a very healthy active social life with both men and women. I have a steady boyfriend who looks after my needs.

My wife has taught me to love cock, to worship cock, and to crave cock. So given the choice, I would take cock over pussy now. Guess she was successful.

I feel it is what most cucks want and it is ridiculous for most of us to say we are not attracted to mens cock and yes we want our bottom used. Most cucks were more than willing for their mates t cuck them and the ones who have just submitted will learn to enjoy.

I guess I am not like "most cucks" - neither Sue nor I have any desire to see or have me do things with other men.

To each his own.

"To each his own"

Yep. Not an area I have ever wished to experience or enjoy.

Getting them ready

I love getting a group of bulls ready to fuck the shit out of my wife . Then clean them . I get so hard and have to jack off while i'm cleaning them . I love it when they laugh at me in front of my wife and tell her your hubby is a real pussy boy or should i say cock sucking bitch boy . And all kinds of other things , as i clean them all up . After all that i guess you can say i love cock as much as cream filled pussy . But i only like my wifes pussy cream filled .

I'm with soon to be and puller. I would love to have some creampie, but no desire to get it from the source although I am not opposed to having mine sucked on by another husband or BF before and after I unload in their wife or GF.

Yet I am a cuck since I would love to watch my lady take some hard cock if she could.:)

I am with you all the way until it comes to being fucked. I do not really desire it at all, but if my wife wanted me to get fucked I would allow it for her.

nothing wrong with a guy who puts his wife's desires first little shawn. True love has no bounds. When thinking of it in that light, I may have to amend my thoughts on the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread