• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sister-inlaw Sex

• Thread starterdeacum
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

deacum

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2006
Is SIL sex incest?

no...she's not blood unless your wife is related to you...lol

Has any one had sex with SIL?

Another weird Harold post. Touch me, Francis, and I'll kill ya!

I got my sister in law pregnant her sister/my wife helped by pushing my cock into her we are open

Saturn1999 said:
I got my sister in law pregnant her sister/my wife helped by pushing my cock into her we are open

Another load of bullshit has fallen from the sky.

I don't know if it could be considered incest and I really do not see how but thinking about that right now with my sis-in-law definitely creates one heck of a hard on!!!! 'Cause she is mighty fine!!!

At some point just about every man wants to fuck his sister in law. and NO its not incest. Incest is sex between blood relatives. so as a earlier post eluded to, unless ur family is partial to inbreeding, then, ur sister in law is NOT a blood relative.

Brother-in-law sex

Id screw my brother-in-law any time. Call it sibling rivalry...lol

sil sex

in the 70s i took my sil s cherry when she was 16 i was 24 wife asked me to

I want to hear about you and your bro-in-law. I have a in-law store to tell. Email me.

Lorismi said:
Id screw my brother-in-law any time. Call it sibling rivalry...lol

I want to hear about you and your bro-in-law. I have a in-law story to tell. Email me.

Gamn, I come back from snow shoeing and boarding to find this tripe on here once more. Why and how? I think I'll head back to 9000+ feet, where it is serene and beautiful.

I don't know who dug this back up but this thread should be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread