• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sister inlaws camel toe

• Thread starterhercuck66
  • Start date

hercuck66

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2007
hope you all like her pics. shes 45 and wild as hell.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 882
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 649
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,012
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 893
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 509
more of sister inlaw

she knew i was coming to visit her today. when i saw her dressed this way she saw my reaction. i told her she looked hot. she smiled gave me hug close and tight and said i couldnt handle her.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 944
You should discuss cuckolding with her and fucking big black cock! Encourge her to get black fucked!

shes been fucked alot

back in the 80's she was a stripper and then a **********. shes kinda an airhead. done alot of drugs. shes clean now but still loves to drink. been married 4 times each marriage ended because she got the itch to share her pussy. guess her husbands werent cucks. but she tried to cuck them. she came to visit once and we went drinking at local bar. she hooked up with a friend of mine. fucked his brains out on my spare bed. next morning she had left a wet spot on my bed. i buried my face in it and jacked off. if she only knew.

god l would love to be cuckold by that gorgeous slut

Thanks 66

Love that womans cameltoe she is one sexy little cunt. But to be honest cameltoe is a very big weakness of mine.:p:p:p Hearing about what a sweet little slut she is makes it even hotter. Sure would like to see that toe in person:p okdeacon

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
Hey 66

By the way i would be fucking my sister in law And split that camel toe wide open. And never look back and not feel bad for second for doing it. Then when she saw me coming down the road those she would know that i would be after toe. She is a smoking hot looking prick teaser.:D okdeacon

Sis-in-law

Take it from someone who knows: do not let the opportunity pass. I know my wife's sister has a thing for me and I had more than a couple opportunities....Hell, my wife knows I want to fuck her sister, and we talk about a lot. I would love to fuck her with my 9" cock right in front of my wife, but she has become ultra religious and that opportunity is gone. If she ever falls off the wagon I will not pass it up again.

holiday visit

sis inlaw came to visit. we did alot of drinking all day. she starts earlier than everybody else. we decided to go swimming. instead of changing bathing suit in spare bathroom she chose mine. she folded her jeans and shirt and put on sink but put her panties on opposite side of sink crotch facing up. while we were at the pool she asked if i would go in and get her cigs that she left in bathroom. i went and found them laying next to her panties. i couldnt resist jacking off. i came in the crotch. i was worried she might say something to wife but she didnt. after swimming she put them back on and wore till this morning. do you guys think she set me up wanting my cum in her panties.

Sounds like it to me? A friend of mine that had been staying with me left her black panties on my washing machine when she left (used). I had to wonder the same thing?

Hercuck66,

hercuck66 said:
Sis in-law came to visit. we did alot of drinking all day. she starts earlier than everybody else. we decided to go swimming. instead of changing bathing suit in spare bathroom she chose mine. she folded her jeans and shirt and put on sink but put her panties on opposite side of sink crotch facing up. while we were at the pool she asked if i would go in and get her cigs that she left in bathroom. i went and found them laying next to her panties. i couldn't resist jacking off. i came in the crotch. i was worried she might say something to wife but she didn't. after swimming she put them back on and wore till this morning. do you guys think she set me up wanting my cum in her panties.

Yes — of course that was for you. Your sister-in-law may not have been able to predict, explicitly, that you would jack off into her panties.... but she made it a point to let you know (in effect) that she didn't mind putting them back on and wearing them with your cum included.

SentientDog,

SentientDog said:
Sounds like it to me? A friend of mine that had been staying with me left her black panties on my washing machine when she left (used). I had to wonder the same thing?

Yes — of course your friend was "giving you a message." Did you follow up on it and satisfy her expectations? At the very least, did you wash them by hand, return them to her clean, and tell her you had washed them by hand for her? She probably would have found that a satisfying response.... it could have led to more.

—Custer

Actually No Custer!...I just kept them. They have her scent...and she is still out of town.
I may give them to her when she comes back. She's due back in November.

man! she wants to be fucked by you -so go for it, and get some nude pics :)

SentientDog,

SentientDog said:
Actually No Custer!...I just kept them. They have her scent...and she is still out of town. I may give them to her when she comes back. She's due back in November.

Hm.... maybe you should think about the implications (in your woman friend's mind) of hand-washing her panties before you return them to her. Perhaps, for instance, you could enjoy the scent until shortly before she returns in November, then do it. In any case, the *way* in which you return her panties to her may make a lot of difference.... :rolleyes:

—Custer

Good point Custer! Handing them back to her might be fun after watching her watch me
put them to my face... might be fun after all. I would wash them first...but tell her afterwards.

nice dude, shes hot

my older sis in law

everytime i read this thread i think about getting into her pants. i know her pussies well used from all the guys shes had over the years and i bet she still keeps it hairy. were supposed to go camping soon. im going to make sure theres plenty of alcohol for her and then im just going to go for it. my buddy that fucked her said that she kept sucking him in between fucking so she must like the taste of her own pussy on a hard cock. i think she will like it when i lick her pussy after my cocks been inside. with her experiance i doubt ill be the 1st to do that to her.

Based solely on her wearing her panties with your cum in them, she wants you to fuck her, but she also seems to love sneaking around. She wore panties, with your cum in them, in front of your wife (her sister). You need to fuck her silly, but make sure there's still the "danger" for her to get excited about.

new pic from hercuck66

got from join.me session with him, no nudes yet

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 174

Users who are viewing this thread