Site

• Thread starterRedBlade
  • Start date

RedBlade

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2012
Well, i'm not sure if it's legal to ask for something like this here, so if it's not; please take my apologies and delete this topic.

Anyways, i'm wondering if there is a site, forum for sons of single moms to talk about their moms' sexuality, maybe cuckolding them, etc.

I've found some incest forums, but that's not it ;).

So, shortly i'm looking to talk to guys with hot moms about how and who they fck around with and so on ;)

Thanks !

RedBlade said:
Well, i'm not sure if it's legal to ask for something like this here, so if it's not; please take my apologies and delete this topic.

Anyways, i'm wondering if there is a site, forum for sons of single moms to talk about their moms' sexuality, maybe cuckolding them, etc.

I've found some incest forums, but that's not it ;).

So, shortly i'm looking to talk to guys with hot moms about how and who they fck around with and so on ;)

Thanks !

===========

Look around here son
plenty of guys talk about their hot mom's shenanigans
sexually ...............i had a hot mom who got around
sorta speak :(

Well.. sort of, but in my case, it's like that : I'm living together with my single mum since ever, and she didn't wanted to have any boyfriends or whatsoever because she thought it would affect me badly or that i would suffer from it. She's 39 and very beautiful. I saw her naked quite few times, i didn't hide myself too much either, and we told each other everything. I started to realize once, that she has to have a boyfriend, she has the right to, and i realized that she has a body, that would be a shame for to stay unused since i was born.
I started convincing her that she CAN have a boyfriend or atleast a ''friend'' if she doesn't want serious relationship. I somehow managed that, and it was a coincidence that a guy started hitting on her, and they ended up as fuck friends actually. Well, my mom was a different person; 3 times happier, selfconfident and naughtier; i helped her pick corsetes and sexy underwear for her dates, etc. She told me in details what happened during her time with that guy... :).
After that, she had lots of friends and still has. And it's still the same.

--
Well, this is my story. And i've met some guys till now that are in similar situations, so i would like to find a forum to talk with them, share our experiences, maybe even talk with their moms... :)

Great story RedBlade, was hard to find pics, but I eventually found some of your mother, and I must agree with you that she's quite fine...

Nice work sir, keep it up please. :D

well thanks indopak ;)

duke9555 could you please send a pm with the link (i assume) you were trying to post ??