Six Degrees of Separation

• Thread starterFarnboroughBull
  • Start date

FarnboroughBull

Because she's worth it...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2023
Introduction: in various forum posts, I've mentioned one or other of my Rules... these apply to all my hotwife encounters. Since joining this Forum, I've been maintaining existing relationships, winding down most as they reach their natural conclusions, without starting a new one... until recently. This is a true story... not even the names have been changed - the location is in the Midlands (not my hometown) where I travel frequently for my work.

It is often said that everybody knows everybody, within no more than six degrees of separation... ie everyone is a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a fiend of a fiend of yours!

As a Bull who focusses on the educational side of sex (while getting my kicks out of seeing the reactions of my cucks as they watch as I educate their wives... and them!), I get a fair few referrals from my Hotwives. A few weeks ago, one such lady (we'll call her Helena, which is, after all, her real name) messaged me asking if I'd help out a friend (we'll call her Susanna, for the same reason).

Last week, I'd arranged to meet Helena and Susanna for a screening... I arrived at the country pub just ahead of Helena, who looked stunning in a floral maxi-dress. Getting drinks, we sat down in a corner booth, passing initial pleasantries. I complemented her on her dress, in response to which she lifted my hand, placing it on her thigh. As I felt the unmistakable shape of a suspender strap she remarked "I assumed your dress code still applied to me!" adding "Although, talking of which, Susanna took some convincing..."

At that moment, Susanna arrived. She was mid-30s, about 5'6" and while a little overweight looked good in a knee-length plain black dress with matching jacket and heels. Greeting her with a hug, Helena remarked "I told you you'd look lovely in a dress". Turning to me she remarked "apparently, the last time she wore a dress was on her wedding day!" "I just feel more comfortable in trousers", retorted Susanna, "but Helena insisted; apparently your dress code is non-negotiable?" she added, blushing slightly, and I smiled in return.

As they sat down, I left the two of them alone for a few moments, while I went to the bar to get some more drinks. On my return, I sat to Susanna's right placing my left hand on her nylon-clad knee, looking into her eyes "My dress code is an important part of the process...", sliding my hand under the edge of her dress skirt; her right hand quickly clamped down on it, which I gently lifted and placed on my leg; "it is important that I know that you will follow my instructions", as my hand slid higher. "That includes dressing in accordance with my wishes", a bit higher, and success, my fingers reached a lacey stocking top, "even if (or especially if) it's not your normal choice," as my fingers circled her suspender clip.

"Well, I've never worn stockings or suspenders before!" she blushed.
"Does your husband know?" I enquired.
"No", she whispered, "he knows I'm meeting Helena and her friend, and what it might lead to" she replied, "but he's away tonight for work, so didn't see how I'm dressed."
"And what does he think tonight might lead to?" I asked, innocently.
"He's expecting me to have proper sex!"
"What do you mean by proper sex?"
"Well, err, he's the only man I've been with before, and he has a really small, erm, thingy!"
I lifted her hand, which was still on my thigh, and gently placed it on my now bulging erection: "Well, I don't!" I teased, watching her reaction.... "Are you OK with this?"
"I think so..."
"Not I think so - I need a clear agreement!"
"Yes!" she affirmed.
"And is your husband OK with it?"
"Again, I think so - Helena and her husband, Peter, have talked it through with us, and how it's really helped them... he's embarrassed about his size and we've talked in the past about me having a lover, but I wouldn't have known where to start, until Helena mentioned you!"
"And is he ready for the consequences?"
"What do you mean consequences?"
"Well, firstly - no more sex for your husband until I say so."
"OK!" she replied, meekly.
"Secondly, the cuckold husband is always to be present. He will watch you do things with me that I suspect you've never done with him. Likewise, he'll be doing things he probably hasn't done before; initially clean-ups and such like, but ultimately his mouth and bottom are as much mine to take as your pussy, mouth and arse."
"My, err, mouth and... ass?" She queried, obviously shocked.
Helena laughed. "Like he said...you'll be learning to do a few new things!"

[Part 2 to follow]