• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Size compare

• Thread starterjackinascot
  • Start date
J

jackinascot

Hi guys,

Anyone else get really turned on when there girl friend / wife compares your cock to her lovers?

I love to be told that i dont fill her like her exs used do?

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
i also love how when my wife told me about her ex's i asked her how big was 1 of them, she said "very big" , i said was he bigger than me (im about 8 inches) and with a grin she says "oh yeah im not sure how big he was but e was bigger" i asked ok how much bigger than me , she says"id say about 4 inches bigger " again smiling as she says it so i say wow he has to be about 12 inches thats huge "she says "yes he was huge and so thick also it was as thick as my wrist" which drove me kinda wild i couldent believe she just came right out and told me that another man was so much bigger than me so easilly

• Love
The reverse of this of course is when a wife/girl friend tells me they enjoy my size so much more than their hubbies lol

Another variation

bristol_blk_boss said:
The reverse of this of course is when a wife/girl friend tells me they enjoy my size so much more than their hubbies lol

I've had a black bull publish photos on his website of my small white dick and his big black one telling all how much my wife prefers his cock to mine! He told how she reacted the first time he fucked her and how she now enjoys being fucked by a real man and admits she's married to an impotent white cuck.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, littlesmallie and SubBiBeta
i enjoy small cock humiliation and my Wife enjoys it also. She gets this look on her face when she tells me about how much she loves to touch, stroke, and to be fucked by a big cock. she then follows it up by saying to bad you do not have one.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, littlesmallie and SubBiBeta
i know what you mean. at first my wife wasnt into saying much about my size and then she started telling me how much she wants to feel a big one and then she started making fun of my size. we were even in a mcdonalds the other day and i gave the woman a $20 and she asked me if i had anything smaller and my wife chimed in right away to say yes much smaller and the woman at the counter and a couple people near us just started to laugh

• Love
Reactions: monitaur and littlesmallie
Love the story Chrisjohn! Hav eyou anymore to tell?

Yea she has done things like that many times. She seems to enjoy hinting about my size in public.

I once asked my wife if her first husband had a bigger cock than I do. She hesitated at first, but finally admitted that he did have a much bigger cock than mine.

That was all it took to get me all excited. Now, whenever we fuck, I imagine her ex, with his "much bigger" cock still fucking her. I know now that she will never forget the feel of her ex's bigger-than-mine cock as he fucked her then!

Son of John said:
I once asked my wife if her first husband had a bigger cock than I do. She hesitated at first, but finally admitted that he did have a much bigger cock than mine.

That was all it took to get me all excited. Now, whenever we fuck, I imagine her ex, with his "much bigger" cock still fucking her. I know now that she will never forget the feel of her ex's bigger-than-mine cock as he fucked her then!

===========

the beauty part of that is it's a memory that keeps
on giving yr after yr after yr :)

My girl enjoys telling me the size of all the guys she's fucked. Always during sex

• Love
If I ever questioned whether my cock was an acceptable size my wife would reassure me that it was. That was until she cuckolded me. She told me his cock filled her up and was a size to make any woman happy whereas mine was so small that she couldn't feel it inside her. Since then, whenever I penetrated her she would ask me if it was in yet. Now, even 30 years later I'm turned on by that long thick cock penetrating her and the realisation that mine is pathetic in comparison.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: monitaur, SubBiBeta and Cuckedboipussy
johnmasters said:
If I ever questioned whether my cock was an acceptable size my wife would reassure me that it was. That was until she cuckolded me. She told me his cock filled her up and was a size to make any woman happy whereas mine was so small that she couldn't feel it inside me. Since then, whenever I penetrated her she would ask me if it was in yet. Now, even 30 years later I'm turned on by that long thick cock penetrating her and the realisation that mine is pathetic in comparison.
I love knowing she's getting pleasure

• Love
What could be more exquisite than the woman pointing out the shortcomings?

Users who are viewing this thread