• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Size is important?

• Thread starterJohnCuckUK
  • Start date

JohnCuckUK

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2016
Do you feel, as a cuck, that size is important?

Not the size of your wife's friend's cock, but the size of your own.

I feel a major part of my wife's infidelity can be attributed to the difference she experienced with other, larger men.

I used to worry about having a small cock, but now I believe it is the perfect size... for a cuck.

Picture 34.jpg

• Love
Reactions: doorknob, Custer Laststand and Tanioo
I agree. Surprisingly a lot of white males are small. Nice picture.

Reactions: midnightfapper and JohnCuckUK
Well I think I certainly prove that point :)
Glad you like the pic ;)

Looks very appropriately sized for your obvious likes :)

JohnCuckUK said:
Do you feel, as a cuck, that size is important?
Not at all. I am 6" 6.5" on a good day. I just like to watch my wife fuck other men. Some with bigger some with smaller. I do appreciate a heavy cumer.
JohnCuckUK said:
I feel a major part of my wife's infidelity can be attributed to the difference she experienced with other, larger men.
Was she surprised by your cock size on your wedding day? I don't think so. I think the slut knew from the start she could fuck other men and blame it on your cock size if she got caught.
JohnCuckUK said:
I used to worry about having a small cock, but now I believe it is the perfect size... for a cuck.
Picture 34.jpg
Glad to hear you have come to terms with your teny wenny and yes it is exceptionally small. Tough break. If it helps you deal with your wife's infidelities all the better. But I don't think there is a perfect size for a cuck's penis.

Interesting response, thanks!

Reactions: littlewilly and JohnCuckUK
To be honest, I have sucked small white dicks like yours in front of wife and black men........ is that bad.

ckc said:
To be honest, I have sucked small white dicks like yours in front of wife and black men........ is that bad.
Not at all. I would never suck a mans cock. Not for me. That being said, Iprobably would suck shemale dick and would definitely suck littlewilly's clit. It's so cute.
So how did the cum taste compared to a real mans cum? How much cum was there? Just curious.

Reactions: Readyu
He didn't cum a lot. Not sure about the taste, but, it was so humiliating to be laying there on the floor with our dicks in each others mouths when wives let 2 guys in, then took them to the bedroom.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
ckc said:
He didn't cum a lot. Not sure about the taste, but, it was so humiliating to be laying there on the floor with our dicks in each others mouths when wives let 2 guys in, then took them to the bedroom.
Extremely hot! Did you get to watch them get pounded or just listen at the door?

They closed both doors, we could only listed. But the other husband kept wanting to do things. turned out he he got no sex from his wife, and my wife told him he could do anything he wanted with me. I am not gay, love women, but became submissive to my wife after agreeing tobe her cuck.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and zippless
What did he want to do? Did you?

Theres a bare minimum i suppose like a 4" anything below that, your lady wont feel it!!

Reactions: Readyu and JohnCuckUK
Can anyone "beat" 3 1/2" fully erect?

Picture 67.jpg

Reactions: hafinchcuck
My first wife laughed at my little cock.

Reactions: Readyu, Custer Laststand and JohnCuckUK
JohnCuckUK said:
Can anyone "beat" 3 1/2" fully erect?

Picture 67.jpg
Yea mine is much skinnier

IMG_20200516_120754.jpg

Reactions: Readyu, Custer Laststand and JohnCuckUK
Here's my little clitty.

IMG_20200521_214911.jpg

Reactions: Readyu and JohnCuckUK
I'm maybe 4" hard and never had a woman tell me it hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: zippless

Users who are viewing this thread