• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Size issues

Bicurious21m

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 11, 2014
UK
It's come to my attention that cucks usually have small cocks. Now i feel like im subverting the norm a little here, as my cock is 8 inches long yet i desire to be cucked. However, it is only two inches wide and i presume that girth is just as important, if not more so. What are the opinions and usual features here? Just like to know :)

The absolute most important factor is...

Does the idea turn you on? And the second, of course, is your wife or woman in any way interested (if not the case at present, be patient and don't rush anything). You could be hung like a blue whale yet, if the thought of another man doing her is hot, you qualify.

Bicurious21m said:
It's come to my attention that cucks usually have small cocks. Now i feel like im subverting the norm a little here, as my cock is 8 inches long yet i desire to be cucked. However, it is only two inches wide and i presume that girth is just as important, if not more so. What are the opinions and usual features here? Just like to know :)
Yes that is the stereotype " cucks have small cocks". Length or girth have nothing to do with it cucks come with all sizes and shapes. Fore me it's seeing her pleasured by another man. Our first experience was with a man who had a much smaller dick than me but he made her come several times and pumped a huge load into her. We were hooked.

Users who are viewing this thread