• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Skinny nw U.K. milf *******

• Thread starterDavidfoogs
  • Start date

Davidfoogs

U.K. westhoughton chat with 50+ uk guys msg me
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2021
Westhoughton Bolton Uk
Love hearing from fellow U.K. mature 45+ guys or nw mature U.K. guys about my skinny nw milf. Degrade chat please kik Davidfoogs68

6EAD4952-763D-4F0D-B3F3-7F764C482A25.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Youngcandy, Ladiesfucker, atb147 and 11 others
51 year old here and love the look of your skinny wife

Reactions: toolman2c and Davidfoogs
Thanks pal love degrade mmmm

Reactions: toolman2c
54 year old in nw. Love your skinny wife you post her nudes

Reactions: Davidfoogs and toolman2c
Davidfoogs said:
Love hearing from fellow U.K. mature 45+ guys or nw mature U.K. guys about my skinny nw milf. Degrade chat please kik Davidfoogs68

I love this kind of women

Reactions: Davidfoogs
Davidfoogs said:

59 here and she looks good. Love to have her on all fours give her a good long fuck. Turn her into a submissive slut.

sexy little sweet wife, is she aware U post her here, and im guessing U fantasy 2c her thin body split wide on a big cock, is she aware of that also??
i bet some of ur friends would love to seed her for U, and a better bet, i bet she knows exactly witch ones.

We all know you want to post this sexy little slut naked and being nasty on here

Reactions: Davidfoogs and Urslave
Lancs said:
54 year old in nw. Love your skinny wife you post her nudes
Mmmm no nudes at the moment pal. Bolton here and love degrade chat about her add to kik

I think it’s time you get the ***** naked and take some filthy photos of her to share with us all here

thesoicowboy said:
51 year old here and love the look of your skinny wife
Only looking?

Yes after degrade chat about her with local guys 45+ if possible. Lots pics to enjoy and chat about kik: davidfoogs68

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, Islandtimes, Davidfoogs and 1 other person
Mmmmm oh yes pal old guys trying peek down her top

Davidfoogs said:
Mmmmm oh yes pal old guys trying peek down her top
Doesnt look like there is much down that top

Davidfoogs said:
Tiny saggys
Would love to see them........ would they make good targets during a bukkake party?

Users who are viewing this thread