Sleazy dude fucked my friend's wife

• Thread starterjelous_of_wifes_bf
  • Start date

jelous_of_wifes_bf

Cuckold
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2010
New Zealand
I was talking to a guy I know lately who is also a cuck, my wife’s bf, who also fucks his wife sometimes, introduced us. Anyway he told me a storey of something that happened to him and I thought I would post it here. Knowing the guy (and his super hot, super slutty wife/mistress), I’m 99% that it is true although I have no actual proof. Anyway, it goes like this;

He was at a wedding with his wife, wearing his cb 3000 of course, the couple who were married had left but there were still a decent group partying away, mostly the younger ones. Anyway, the partner of one of his wife’s friends starts hitting on his wife. The guy is quite tall and lean, and rumored to have a massive cock, but the cuckolding nature of our guy’s relationship is not known (nor is it something he wants to be known).

At first he tried to pretend he didn’t notice but it all became too obvious when the dude started feeling up his wife right in the middle of the dance floor. Obviously the dude earned a slap from the chick who had bought him there, she also immediately broke up with him but undeterred he continued to dirty dance with our guy’s wife and finally our guy was ****** to make a stand, for appearances sake. He went up and grabbed his wife and led her away. The dude soon apologized and said he didn’t know she wasn’t single, the wife gave our guy a look and begrudgingly he realized that he had to accept the apology even though he already didn’t like the guy.

Throughout what remained of the night, the dude hung around the wife, flirting with her, chatting her up etc and our guy was ****** to watch all this as well as endure mystified stares from others who no doubt wondered why he allowed it. It was all very humiliating, he has told me, although the dude at least kept his hands to himself.

Finally the party ended and needless to say, the three taxied together. As soon as they walked out the door of the place, with no other wedding guests around (they were the last to leave) the dude and the wife are all over each other. Since he knew he was not allowed to interrupt our guy just had to watch as things got hot and heavy, the taxi beeped and the lovers started to make their way over, stopping every couple of steps to pash and grope each other. Of course the dude and the wife hopped in the back and continued from where they had left off. The taxi driver seemed happy to let it go on.

When they got to our guy’s house they hardly made it in the door before she rode his cock, and yes he did have a big one. My friend reckons that although it was all pretty hot, the thing he was most guttered about was that he’d been hoping to get some from his wife himself that night, he’d figured a wedding would be a safe bet to not find a partner at. As it happened he couldn’t even jack off about it, his wife never got to letting him out of his cb. It was a very uncomfortable night, he reckons.

good story

Coolstbro.jpg:);):d

Oh man, I like this story! I wish it could have been me and my wife in that situation. My wife is a sexy woman but by no means loose. I can often get her to dress up sexy for me when we go out and we both enjoy the hungry, horny responses we see she often gets from the men around us. I've asked her if she likes the way they look at her and she admitted to it making her feel good and to getting a rush from it. With further questioning she confessed to enjoying the effect her sexy dress had on men and she liked to tease sometimes. She even admitted to finding some of the men attractive and getting a little turned on by their attention.

We have never been in quite that kind of situation, but there have been some nights out on the town drinking that have been simular. My wife is never looking for a man when we go out. She may like looking the field over, but she's not really there to play it. Usually if she's flirting around it is because she knows how much I enjoy it so she sometimes does it at my suggestion. There seems never to be a shortage of willing partners around. Lots of men are usually hitting on her anyway just because she looks so damn sexy so most times she has her pick to choose from. That means the men she chooses to flirt with are the pretty boys, or muscle hunks and the player sorts.

Like I said, there is never a shortage of horny men interested in my wife, but sometimes the pickens are a little slim for the kind that she likes. Like most women would on those kind of nights she would rather be left alone then be bombarded by men she has no interest in. The thing is she still looks sexy and men will be men. Hee hee hee..
She has said herself that sometimes she feels like a loser magnet. Sleazeballs, lounge lizards and bar vultures seem to seek her out and hit on her all the time. Or the unattractive ones, you know the ones that all ladies hate to see coming. Most of these men take the hints she puts out and move along. But there have been a few times when some of them just wouldnt take no for an answer. Usually the way over confident ones or the ones who seem to have just slivered up from the under-belly of the seedy side of the club scene.

She's the type of person that doesn't like to hurt anyones feelings and hates a confrontation so she finds it really hard to repell these kind of guys. I think these guys can sense that sort of thing and use it to their advantage. These types usually hit on her when she's alone, like when I go to the restroom or a long trip to the bar for some more beer. I'll come back from where ever and see some sleezeball type putting the moves on her as she smiles politely and squirms uncomfortably in her seat. The leacherous part of me always gets a thrill from what I'm seeing and I cant help but smile to myself. Most of the dirtbags will scurry away upon my returning, but there have been more than a few occasions when they desided to brazenly hang around and flirt with her. Even with me sitting right there! I can see her nervously figetting and looking my way for rescue, but I dont offer any and instead watch her slowly bend to his will as she realizes she cant get out. It makes me so hot to watch her sink drink after drink as she tries to drown him out, slowly giving in to him more and more as the drinking takes hold and her naturally submissive side starts to come out. She has never fully surrendered to someone like that, but I have seen her become a rude little public slut to try and appease some pervert as I sit back and watch the night unfold.

enjoyed both stories