• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sloppy Seconds? How can you be sure?

• Thread starterLaurelready
  • Start date

Laurelready

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2006
What does it feel like if you fuck your wife after she has een with another guy
and his cum is still in side her. How would you describe it???

Anyone do this and have their cock feel slightly numb (eefect of another's sperm or some subconcious disassociation????

How do you know she just isn't really - just wet and horny.....

how can one be sure they just been cucked?

Last edited by a moderator:
What does it feel like if you fuck your wife a second time after you cum in her pussy before? Try it, you like it; and that’s what it feels like.

How do you know she just isn't really - just wet and horny? You don’t
How can one be sure you just been cucked? If you catch her in flagrant, if she tells you or if you take part in the fun.

Sloppy Seconds

I too have felt a numbing sensation when I am getting sloppy seconds. You can tell easily. It is more wet and her pussy is open more. like the hole has grown a little. I caught her one time and she let the guy cum in her like 8 hours before! The best way to tell is to simply lick her pussy. There is no mistaking the taste!

oh PLEASE.

As already said, fuck your wife.
then fuck her again.
That's what it would feel like.

You think someone else's come "feels different"???

Is she "more open" after you've fucked her once?

What nonsense.

Sloppy Seconds_Taste

Okay, so how would you describe the "unmistakable taste".

And the numb part, real interesting, it was strange. Wet, more open.
She was sopping, which she never had been like before, until after a lot of
"wrming up". It was stange, she had he panties on, usually didn't wear them to bed, the crotch was soaked, why would she do that?

Also she contracted like crazy once I penetrated...make sense? hmmmm

Loose, thought that was just becqause she was so wet, but w that you mentioned it I remember it took 3 fingers, not 1 or two to work her...make sense?

Any other signs. Any ladies out there...is it different if yu have sex with your guy, when he is getting sloppy second...is it a real turn on.

I am real you and very naiave I guess..but tell me about douche....is it to
clean the cum out or are their a lot of other reasons to use douch. She never had any for years. then she started using it..off and on..????
whats this aobut?

Any other clues

also spend a few minutes on Gooogle and you'll find that for sure it is not like after you have cum in her...some guys even have alergic reqaction to other men's sperm....sometimes it casue some impotnence

Study an area of study called evolutionar psychology - sperm competiton...its amazing...what goes on we don't know about

thanks all for the help

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a vivid imagination.
Your mind is playing tricks on you.

In your first post you asked: how can one be sure they just been cucked?
SURE you said.
All the arguments you list in your second post would sound funy in front of a judge.

It feels Great

:)
Laurelready said:
What does it feel like if you fuck your wife after she has een with another guy
and his cum is still in side her. How would you describe it???

Anyone do this and have their cock feel slightly numb (eefect of another's sperm or some subconcious disassociation????

How do you know she just isn't really - just wet and horny.....

how can one be sure they just been cucked?

It is great to fuck a pussy full of hot cum. Nothing like it except maybe eating pussy after its been fucked.

Sloppy seconds

There is a difference! There was an explicit movie on sex and how we are biologically programmed. Women are programed to have sex with as many men as possible to get the "strongest" sperm out there. (This is why as more women leave their homes and get into the workplace, The number of women cheating will outnumber the number of men)Also a women's orgasm is bigger when she is with a strange or new man. That is why sex is always better when they cheat. Also they explained that if you were to go on a business trip for lets say a week, When you come home and fuck your wife you will have double to triple the amount of sperm as your body has anticipated that she cheated. You may not "know" that she cheated but your body does. I think this is why some men (Myself included) likes sloppy seconds as it makes for a better felling bigger orgasm. Sorry to say there is a difference. I have tried fucking my wife right after cumming in her and yes some of the sensations are there but not all.
I have recently found this site and love it! I am not really cuckolded. I just enjoy watching my wife with other men. I need the help, She is a nympho!!

Is there Subconcious Cuckolding going on????

Anyone else have any other ways one can tell. I am going to build a list of them and post it. I also saw thqat show and may surveys have show on 20% of women cheat, yet the newer more sophisticated one, where a lot of money was spent becasue it becoming a big issue sho it may be as high as 60% - higher than men and it is one of the biggest growing trendins in the country.

So I suggest that there might be a thing as a subconcious cuckold. He knows but denies the concious reality (see movie Science of Sleep).

Also shrink know that people act out their sub concious.
so maybe all this fantasy of the wife being with another guy or wanting to see here with another guy is "acting out" what the husband knows subconciously.

Its a wammy when it jumps from the subcomsious to the conci0os, especially if it takes years...thus the need to know about the feeling of slopys...if you are use oto it for years...you may not easily know...
.....so tste, feel any other cues.......iny type\???

The hottest experience we had with sloppy seconds was my wife has a lover here that is an actual 9.5". She had gone to his house for a session. Came home, I cleaned up then was allowed to have seconds. First, I'm fairly thick, but only 4.5" and he is thicker and obviously longer. Once she has him bareback I am only allowed to have sex with her wearing a condom. Aside from the lack of feeling of a condom, she was still really wet and had not returned to her natural size/state. It quickly made me feel like I was the smallest guy in the world. ;)

That day was fantastic sex for me although when I came home ,I didn't even feel you inside me. I didn't even know you came until I saw the condom with cum. Usually when not stretched out I can feel your muscles compulsing. We need more days like that. :D
cuckoldinpanties said:
The hottest experience we had with sloppy seconds was my wife has a lover here that is an actual 9.5". She had gone to his house for a session. Came home, I cleaned up then was allowed to have seconds. First, I'm fairly thick, but only 4.5" and he is thicker and obviously longer. Once she has him bareback I am only allowed to have sex with her wearing a condom. Aside from the lack of feeling of a condom, she was still really wet and had not returned to her natural size/state. It quickly made me feel like I was the smallest guy in the world. ;)

i know what my wife pussy feels like before she goes out and she always allows me to be in her just long enough so i can feel how stretched her pussy is from his cock. somtime times my lil cock is lost in her ousssy and she does not even feel it after her lovers cock has been in her

It has to be the ultimate sexual experience, as far as I'm concerned, to fuck into another guy's cum, right inside my own wife's pussy! It's even more exciting if I have watched him fuck her. As soon as he pulls his dick out, I want to shove mine in while his cum is still warm. When I do, his cum comes squirting out, down her thighs and onto my balls. Then after I have fucked her and cum too, as I clean up there are big gobs of cum, his and mine, in the hair on my balls.

Users who are viewing this thread