• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut again

• Thread starteramal
  • Start date

amal

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 15, 2011
here is my wife with a new picture of her. send by her bull.

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 438
few more of her old onces.

hope you guys like her.

Attachments

• IMG_04332.jpg
    IMG_04332.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 516
she is very hot!!! has her bull sent you more pics?

she is a hot slut...how old is she.?

I love how pefect her hair and makup are, even though her bull clearly got what he wanted from her.

ya send few more. ill post them with her permission.

So hot!!!! Good slut

hey, can you please load more pictures with her...she is hot and she makes me horny.

sure. il upload. can you guys tell me which picture of her make you guys so horny?

one more. This one she took before he put his cock in her mouth. she said there are many pictures with him. but far too many things happens. so cant show me. She just give some hints time to time what happen. she said almost 5 times he had his way with her.

Attachments

• 247953_3211115736878_2070460110_n copy copy.jpg
    247953_3211115736878_2070460110_n copy copy.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 215
I will post a few pics, or maybe if someone is on teamviewer you can help me. My ID 949 619 997 and PW 8262

what pics you wana attach?

Absolutely Perfect Tits and a scrumptious big pussy. Love it all...WOW! If ever a HotWife deserved a big cock, it is her!

he has more pictures with this slut on his profile...she look so hot...I did jo looking at her...very nice slut to fuck :) I WANT HER IN MY BED TIED UP

Glad you guys are enjoying. i wish you guys cum on her picture and post. or write some thing on the pictures and post. so i can show to her.

Users who are viewing this thread