• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut For A Shemale

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
When I posted about my shemale Love Susie, it was during a time Andrew was out of town on business. I found various ways to see Susie, to make love to her, to go down on her. I became a slut for a shemale. We also exchanged emails that would turn us on when we weren't able to meet.
Recently I was sending an email to Susie, telling her how I love to devour her cock and boobs. Even sharing this with the community makes me very horny.
I didn't hear Andrew come into my working office. I was completely enthralled with Susie's email. So enthralled I was touching my pussy through my gauzy dress, as I felt my shoulders being massaged. I turned and was surprised seeing Andrew standing there. He looked me over, smiling at me, noticing that I was naked under my dress and a wet spot could be seen.
WHOM ARE YOU WRITING MY LOVE he asked.
ITS JUST WORK, I replied.
I DON'T BELIEVE IT, WHY WOULD YOU FINGER YOUR SLUT CUNT, WHY WOULD YOU.
My face turned red and more so when Andrew read the email.
WHO IS SHE; he asked.
A NEW GIRLFRIEND I MET ON LINE. Erroneously picture files were open, a picture of Susie with a big erection, and tit nipples erect as well.
ARE YOU FUCKING THAT CREATURE
I screamed out YES, YES I AM, YES I LOVE HER.
YOU FUCK ANYTHING YOU *****
Andrew got angry tore of the dress straps and mauled my swollen tits. I was so turned on from writing to Susie.
WHAT DO YOU DO TO HER TELL ME, I CAN IMAGINE, SUCKING HER COCK, AM I RIGHT; AM I? Before I could answer he pulled me out of the chair to the floor. I crawled away, but pulled me back to him by my legs. He gave me the spanking of my life. Then Andrew softened and in a soft tone wanted to know how Susie and I make love. As I shared with him my love for Susie, Andrew took out his cock, he was so fucking hard. I crawled to him and massaged his balls, stroked his cock, leaned forward to suck him into my mouth. I deserved to be punished by my Andrew. I deep throated him and within a short time he shot his load into my mouth, a cum load I couldn't swallow fast enough. I fell back to the floor, licking cum off my lips. Andrew laid down beside me, took me into his arms and asked me to invite Susie to the house.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Helga said:
....... Andrew laid down beside me, took me into his arms and asked me to invite [my shemale lover Ms.] Susie to the house.
Sounds like things were looking up for you and Ms. Susie, since your cuckold husband Andrew (properly) managed to get over his outrage....

Users who are viewing this thread