• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut for Black

• Thread starterbenmehover
  • Start date

Would you fuck her?

• Yes

Votes: 79 95.2%
  • no

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

benmehover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 6, 2006
Tell me what you think abou this premo girl for black cock.... all she needs is convinveing.

Hell yeah!!!

Did you really have to ask? :D

me again

Tell me ow youd convince her and what you would do with dat body please....

Not Me!

No Offence...She is lovely.

I would bend at her feet and kiss her, or clean up after your Black Bull has had his way with her! That is my joy and love to clean up. My preferance is with my wife and a lover but I have had 1 experience also in cleaning up after another guy.

I do love womens bodies though and she is lovely

Lap

can u send her more pics ?

Thanks For Sharing

Hey, I'm not black but i would love to fuck her. She is very sexy and any man who gets to have her is lucky. I hope she tries a black lover and enjoys it. Good luck

would I fuck her

Man! I would ravish her in a nanosecond! Fantastic tits! Very Edible! Bring her up to NYC!

Thanks

I am enjoyin hearin from you guys about this girl, she isnt my wife shes a girl i was talking to and almost had her fuck me and all my friends at a party for money... she chickened out cause of a boyfriend. I still think she wants black...

panties

I can just imagine cleaning up all the thick cum from those panties.

Reactions: Bryanmac
any luck??

Hey, you had any luck convincing the white girl she should try black? She is so hot and sexy man!

I'm black & I'd love to fuck her

Hey, I'm black and big and love to give her everything her body demands....I'll be creamin' those nice tits

Malhoney

benmehover said:
Tell me what you think abou this premo girl for black cock.... all she needs is convinveing.
My kind of girl, luv doing white girls front and back!

the 7 that voted no must be nuts....shes beautiful

Talked to slut

I talked to the slut last night, she said she is flattered by all of your opinons of her. She wants me to take the pictures of her down though, what do you guys think? she also said she has more better pictures, dont you think she should just post those? Give this slut your true opinions she is checking this thread....

she is so hot i would drink a cup of her piss just to see where it came from

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread