• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut on Atkins Diet needs Cum

• Thread starterJenny Seemore
  • Start date

Jenny Seemore

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2004
www.comedepot.com
I am on the Atkins Diet and neet to eat protein. Therefore I am holding a bukkake-facial-cum swallowing party on Friday 6/25 in SW Florida USA. The party is going to be absolutely FREE of charge, all I want is cumfilled dicks who like to use a woman's mouth as a total cum toilet. I swallow every load, no spitting or cum waste here! After 2 all black gang bangs this time it is going to be an all races party, means, latinos and whites are welcome too. Repeaters and heavy/extreme cummers are especially welcum, also men who want to try tity fucking with DDD tits and then cum in my mouth! Mail me with pic (can be with clothes) at Yahoo (hookerwife) for your invite.

Attachments

• pfucj.jpg
    pfucj.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 4,281
Damn, I wish I was in Florida. You are so hot!

R U Single

I'd luv to see my wife sucking on some big black cock IF I had a wife. I'm willing to relocate :)

Hi Jenny

May I say your one sexy lady indeed and hope with mutual friends wife can also achieve a similar fame as yourself. The Florida Mandingos A team thinks she is quite the treat . Setting up playtime for her in orlando in July for some fun as well. Ever Been to Club Tasteuds ?
Take Care from The Iaharleycpl

protien production

i would be pleased to assist in any way i can hook me up if you needa 10inch protein producer

dayyum, those big titties need a cockwhippin!

u gotta bring that shit north baby.

jenny

damn girl u r sexy as hell i wished i was in florida i would shove my 11" down your throat keep swallowing :eek: horsehung

Thanks

Thanks for the nice replies and thanks to all of those who came last month and ejaculated in my mouth. Iaharleycpl, yes, I did several bangs with the Florida Mandingos and love to hear that they liked me too. Several black guys told my husband after they fucked me that I am one of the nastiest white fucks they ever had. This makes me very proud. well guys, I'd love to go up north to please all of you . I just bought an RV and hope to be able to take it out soon.

IM IN BOSTON COME THROUGH

nice tits

Users who are viewing this thread