Slut Trip for me:)

• Thread starterhot4it
  • Start date

hot4it

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2006
I love to get hubby to take me away from home, somewhere noone knows us.There I get to act out all of the nasty filthy, fantasies I have.I love going places where the men there know only a nasty slut,***** would be.One place is an adult video store in Texas about 50 miles from where hubby and I live in Oklahoma. I love flashing truckers on the way.It helps to get me in the mood.Knowing they can look down from their big trucks and see hubby's wife dressed like a slut, showing them my pussy and tits.I love having hubby stop at rest areas so he can watch his wife parade around showing what a slut I dress like

Attachments

• new46.JPG
    new46.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 3,354
  • 000_1523.JPG
    000_1523.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 2,241
  • hottie17.JPG
    hottie17.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 2,118
  • hottie15.JPG
    hottie15.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 4,174
  • hoe at the hole 19.JPG
    hoe at the hole 19.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 4,357
Awesome...

What a lovely, sweet slut/***** piece of ass you are....THANK YOU

I only wish my wife had been as opened minded (and open legged! ..lol) as you are now. Your husband must be very proud - I would be.

Once we get there I have hubby get a cheap motel room so I get fresh ,get a little high,and start thinking about the cocks I will get to suck and fuck,while hubby watches and takes pictures.

Attachments

• slut29.JPG
    slut29.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,564
  • slut30.JPG
    slut30.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,656
  • sl49.JPG
    sl49.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 3,433
As we walk into the adult video store the old man behind the counter says"Hi there,long time no see",looking at me with a dirty little grin.I know he has slipped back to the booths and put his wrinkled little cock though for me to suck. He says"the place is really growded back there,hope you can find room" ,As I lick my lips I reply,Oh I am sure I can find a little hole somewhere. As we go though the curtain into the back,I pause by the billing board to see what is playing in the booths.I love it ,it is so filthy back here,the smell of men and cum everywhere.The men leaning againest the wall look me up and down.One grabs his crotch,licking his lips as he stares at me.I hear another man whispering,"she has been here before,she is a real cum slut.She likes to hear filthy talk to her and about her while she suck your cock." By the time we get in the booth, my pussy is dripping,I said to hubby,did you hear what that man said about me honey(smiling at him)"I am a real cum slut".As hubby drops the tokens into the slot,I look at the booth, the nasty writing on the walls, the cum shining up from the floor,the smell, just the place for hubby's slutty,fucking ***** wife,OoooHhh I LOVE IT HERE!!!! Then I see the hole in the wall, and the place cut out below the hole,where after sucking at the hole,when I get really excited , I will get on my hands and knees on that filthy floor ,back my ass into the cut out place so hubby can stand and watch me get fucked like a common street *****.

Attachments

• sluts hole.JPG
    sluts hole.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,719
Last edited by a moderator:
I get down next to the hole,oh good !!! My first cock is going to be a big black one. I say loud enough for the black man in the other booth to hear"Your wife is going to be a nasty ***** for a black man honey" His cock slips though the hole as he says " here bitch!!suck this n---- cock,show your husband what a ***** you are for black dick. I look at it,smell it,lick it,Mmmmm suck it into my lips like the slut I am moaning .

Guys I love getting ,the filthiest e-mails ,so hubby can watch me useing my dildos read what you have wrote to me.I love seeing cock cum pictures .Have a great day:) Hot4it

6-26-04-2.JPG 6-26-04-4.JPG wt38.JPG wtdoub2.JPG slut26.JPG

Reactions: sertifikat and joost
hey, you filthy little slut, want to come to South Florida and be trained to be a little service ***** for a Real Man and his buds?? If so, hit me up at MasterSlutTrainer@yahoo.com I train sluts - expect to be humiliated, fucked and cum on, ass *****, gangfucked, and much more... ready 4 this?

You Are Soooo Slutty Hot

Thanks for sharing and letting us small dicked wimps see a sexy woman doing what she deserves and loves to do. Love the pix!

so hot

you are such a hot horny and gorjus slut. All the men on here envy your hubby and are so gratefl that he is posting those great pics.... we know there are more tales of you being the nasty cum sucking slut that you are.. and probably some about your cuckold hubby also ... would love you to post more and tell us more about you.... can we see your huby in your panties please

intresting

like the picture at rest station, its intresting the looks you get when you flash there, at least ones my wife gets when she flashs at one is always intresting.

your husband is so lucky

Fantastic Slut!

Tell them how much you love being a dirty slut. Let them have your mouth...your ass...and your pussy. On your way home, with your husband, you should be covered...and filled with cum from men who love using his hot little slut.

Awesome!!

This story and these pics are FANTASTIC!

excellent

Nice pix and story, you're such a hot little *****, you deserve as much cock as you can handle. A gang bang would be perfect for you with all you slutty holes filled and your face covered in cum.
I'm hard just thinking about my cock sliding in and out of you pussy!

slut

I don't think I've ever seen someone dressed so sluttily. Your jugs are just begging to be fondled, and your skirt is no deterrant. Any guy that sees you dressed like that should assume that you don't mind being touched, felt, and groped. I would love to rub my hands up and down your legs, getting closer to your cunt. I bet that it is already hot and wet. Does that embarass you or turn you on to know that your body is betraying you? How do you react when you know that your cunt is dripping? How do your lovers react when they first touch your cunt and find you that you are a horny slut? How do you feel when they find out that you are a slut? Does that make your cunt drip more? Do you spread your legs more and moan? Do you hold or let out your breath when you lovers invade your pussy with their fingers? How does it feel to be felt up at bars and public areas. How do you react when you look up to find another guy watching as you get groped and manhandled? How does your body react when your mind figures out that others know that you are a slut, that your body needs it?

hot4it said:
I get down next to the hole,oh good !!! My first cock is going to be a big black one. I say loud enough for the black man in the other booth to hear"Your wife is going to be a nasty ***** for a black man honey" His cock slips though the hole as he says " here bitch!!suck this n---- cock,show your husband what a ***** you are for black dick. I look at it,smell it,lick it,Mmmmm suck it into my lips like the slut I am moaning .

Guys I love getting ,the filthiest e-mails ,so hubby can watch me useing my dildos read what you have wrote to me.I love seeing cock cum pictures .Have a great day:) Hot4it

Best thread in the whole fuckin' forum.

where is this place i wanna go

i live in ne dallas near plano....where is this place cus i wanna check out the glory hole?

Where

are you located?

wow one of the sexiest ladies ive ever seen ,a true natural sexual attraction

your husband is lucky

Gf Does...

She lovess big, long cocks. Even though she tries not to hurt my feelings when we are in the sex club, i know she wants them. I always catch her looking even when she thinks i dont see her.

a.jpg aa.jpg aaa.jpg

Reactions: joost