• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut wife at bike rally

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

I can't remember If I showed you guys these pics or not so if I already did stop me.
This was the Thunder In The Sand Bike rally we went to in Sept. In Conesville, Iowa. It's a great time because everyone's cool with women walking around naked, sucking cocks out in the open or whatever. Here's a few I shot of Ruthie at our camp site the day we arrived. The cool thing is that bikers passing by that see her stop in the camp and ask if they can get a picture of her either posing with them or on their bikes. She loves that kind of shit and so do I.

I've got more of her being a bit more slutty with some of these bikers if you want to see um. But i can't remember if I've posted these on some other thread before or not, so let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_0162.JPG
    IMG_0162.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 2,210
  • IMG_0171.JPG
    IMG_0171.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 2,342
  • IMG_0271.JPG
    IMG_0271.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 2,294
  • IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 3,856
Cool pictures :)

Must be a high wind in that second shot - they're both holding on tight :D

The truth be told, she is the type of woman that dates bikers, and she enjoys it.

She does tend to go for the more seedy tough looking guys for the most part. Some of the guys here are more wanna be bikers.

These were shot (with the exception of her sucking the cock) in the biker bar right on the grounds. One of the circle of pride gang ask her to stop dancing naked because he said the crowd was getting so big he didn't think him and his club could protect her if something happened.
They have gotten to know us over the years and look out for Ruthie. The second year we went things got out of hand with some bikers starting to maul her. The Circle of Pride gang came to her rescue and have been watching out for her ever since.
Their a good bunch of guys as long as you don't cross them.

Attachments

• IMG_0193.JPG
    IMG_0193.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,797
  • IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,668
  • IMG_0225.JPG
    IMG_0225.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,535
  • IMG_0232.JPG
    IMG_0232.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 1,885
  • IMG_0253.JPG
    IMG_0253.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,830
please post more of this slut. hot!

Looks like she is having a fantastic time! What a woman!

what a nice chick

Great pics, DO share more. Ruthie is very sexy!!!

The next day after the naked bar dancing thing she sucked off a few random guys and bikers camping next to us.

I know this sounds some bullshit story doesn't it haha. It's not, this shit actually happens every year we go.

Attachments

• IMG_0353.JPG
    IMG_0353.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,743
  • IMG_0370.JPG
    IMG_0370.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,475
Fantastic. I love the thought of her on her knees like that in front of me :)

Very hot. Thanks!

lucky, lucky man. what an awesome wife.

The camper in the back ground is ours. A few of the guys couldn't get it going with a crowd watching so she went in the camper and sort of like pulled a train sucking and fucking guys one at a time. A naked women sucking dicks at a bike rally can draw 50 spectators in a hurry. Any of you that's ever been to one know what I mean.

I can totally understand the not being able to get it up in a crowd. I've tried many times and their is no way. I can't do it. It is a little easier in a motel room or something where everyone is naked going at it but I'm nothing but a limp dick on the spectator thing haha.

Attachments

• IMG_0424.JPG
    IMG_0424.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,127
  • IMG_0402.JPG
    IMG_0402.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,217
  • IMG_0474.JPG
    IMG_0474.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,251
  • IMG_0286.JPG
    IMG_0286.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,273
No use.... can't resist.... I've got to have a bit of that action.

[I know my proportions are not perfect - but at least I admit when zooming is making me look good :D ]

Attachments

• Ruthie02.JPG
    Ruthie02.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 870
That is one bangin HOTT Wife Be very proud, I would! HOTT

She's extremely sexy! Her actions make her even hotter! I'd love to have a shot at her!

greymaster said:
No use.... can't resist.... I've got to have a bit of that action.

[I know my proportions are not perfect - but at least I admit when zooming is making me look good :D ]

You wouldn't be exaggerating that cock size a little would you graymaster haha. Looks like Ruthie's on a flag pole.

Users who are viewing this thread