• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut wife at bike rally

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
damn very hot all of them care to chat

this all feels like a fairy tale

surinder said:
this all feels like a fairy tale

I forgive you surindur hahaha. Stick around for a while.

I guess we do sound fake don't we. I probably wouldn't believe it either haha.
Here's me and Ruthie and then one of her taken in Downtown Des Moines, Iowa. That's the Principal bldg in the back ground. I gotta get one of those pics of Ruthie and I holding one of those cuckolds.com signs.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 509
  • 1 (15).jpg
    1 (15).jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 463
  • Picture 140.JPG
    Picture 140.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 467
Love this thread!

Jim, get a personalize "Ruthie" license plate for her truck (or your bike). Have her park her lovely ass next to a Des Moines city police car behind a dark warehouse. Or better yet next to a County car.
You can watch Ruthie prove the officer's case as she get "interrogated" on the hood of his patrol car. Nobody is going to dispute the size of the officer's baton or the smile on his face when it goes off! Your 'where am I' Problem solved...
Lol. Off. Markii

Hubby, you are one lucky man. Would love to have a beautiful and free woman like that.

markii said:
Jim, get a personalize "Ruthie" license plate for her truck (or your bike). Have her park her lovely ass next to a Des Moines city police car behind a dark warehouse. Or better yet next to a County car.
You can watch Ruthie prove the officer's case as she get "interrogated" on the hood of his patrol car. Nobody is going to dispute the size of the officer's baton or the smile on his face when it goes off! Your 'where am I' Problem solved...
Lol. Off. Markii

I've been trying to Get the state of Iowa to give her one like this one but they won't go for it for some reason.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 166
Jim,

Who do I talk to to get my band to play the Circle of Pride parties?

Please give me some contact info...

Users who are viewing this thread