• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut wife chronicles

• Thread starterBiodome1977
  • Start date

Biodome1977

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2014
This story takes place about 6 years ago. My husband and I had been married about 8 months. I worked at a bank and had befriended another worker who was married to a black man. We would take lunch together and talk about sex just about every time. One time she asked me if I had ever been with another woman. I was straight forward and told her that I was bisexual. She asked if I had plans that night and I told her I didn't. She wanted me to have dinner and hang out. Well we had dinner and sat on the couch with a bottle of wine. One thing led to another and we were in bed together.

When I got home the next morning my husband asked if I had fun. I told him we had a blast. He asked what all we did. I told him, "We had dinner, drank some wine and then had sex." His eyes got huge. He said, "Sex?" I said, "Well yeah. We have been dancing around the idea for a while." He said, "Did you like it?" I said, "Oh lord yes. She made me cum 4 times. We did it again this morning before I came home."

Well, this carried on for a couple months. We would fuck once or twice a week. Then she suggested that the four of us get together on the weekends and play cards and have some drinks. My husband and I were all for it. So we all got together. We dressed in our pjs and sat at the table. My husband wore boxers and a tshirt. Her husband just wore boxer briefs. From the looks, he was packing a big cock! Ashley wore a tshirt with no bra and her boy short panties. I usually sleep naked so I just wore an oversized tshirt and nothing else.

Ashley asked me what I had on underneath the shirt all playful. I took it off and said, "Nothing at all silly!" Marcus looked me up and down and said, "Nice looking body there. Id love to get some of that ass." Ashley said, "Someone had a friend!"

We played cards and had some drinks. Then Marcus said, "Imma step outside and smoke." I said, "I'll join you." and I put my shirt on. We both went outside. I lit up a smoke and so did he. I rested my arms on the railing and stuck my ass out. Marcus walked up behind me, grabbed my hips and pressed his hard cock between my big ass cheeks. I said, "Don't tease me now. Give me a thrill." He said, "What about your husband?" I said, "you won't be the first person to fuck me since I married him."

He pulled his cock out and slid it into my soaking wet pussy. He said, "Nice and wet...and tight like Ashley. I love it. I need to get you both in bed together." I took off the tshirt. His undies fell to his feet and he stepped out. He grabbed my ass and fucked me good. He had me ready to cum quick. I had to bite my shirt to not moan out loud. I had 2 big orgasms and then he was ready to cum. He said, "I'm gonna cum momma. Where do you want it?" I said, "Keep it in my pussy. I wanna feel you cum inside me." I could feel his cock throb as he gave me his load.

After we were done I relaxed against the railing of the porch. We kissed a bit. Then we headed back inside. I was a hot mess. I was sweaty and my hair was all tossed. I walked in still naked and sweat pouring off me. Ashley said, "wow. That was a long cigarette. What were you two up to?" I winked at her, spread my legs and said, "Come give me a kiss and see."

Published to Front Page

Users who are viewing this thread