• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut Wife clothing

• Thread starterHubby2BBCSlut
  • Start date

Hubby2BBCSlut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2007
My wife recently had her first BBC, after several years of fantasizing about it.
Needless to say she wants more, problem is she is still shy about making the first move. What I am wondering is if anyone has any suggested site for clothing or apparel to announce she is a willing black cock slut when she goes down to the local club.

Every day, hold her in your arms and tell her how proud you are of her for fulfilling your special dream of her having hot sex with BBC.

Help her with the housework to lighten her load, so she can freshen up and begin to dream and use her vivid imagination to crave for more black cock.

Take her next bull aside and have a little chat about him helping her to make the transistion to having a regular black lover.

When she feels that you want only the best for her, and she sees you care by helping her with the housework, and letting her have more social time with her friends, she will love you more and will allow herself to give you the gift of her having more black sex.

Hubby2BBCSlut said:
My wife recently had her first BBC, after several years of fantasizing about it.
Needless to say she wants more, problem is she is still shy about making the first move. What I am wondering is if anyone has any suggested site for clothing or apparel to announce she is a willing black cock slut when she goes down to the local club.

Wife has stuff from here - http://www.spadedlady.com/page--Taboo-Treats--interracial.html

Last edited by a moderator:
thanxs slydog.
also looking for tshirt tanks chokers etc.

Short skirts, convince it to carry shorts with a cut a vagina, speak it in to not take in date of a diaphragm and any pills of restriction of birth rate, it will love you even more, to these you will show the trust to it

Tight skirts, high heel mule shoes, low-cut tops showing cleavage.

Have her wear one of them temporary tattos of "Queen of Spades". You can draw one on her with a sharpee. Good spot is her ankle or ******* shoulder or breast.

Peace.

supreme_black_man said:
she should wear a black ankle bracelet sir.

And somewhere online is an appropriate "charm" which I saw a link to once, but was not able to bookmark. Great for going out on the town but once she finds herself a regular full-time black lover she won't needing it. And that won't take long so, save the cash I guess. :)

I recently got my wife a queen of spades anklet from nipple charms - she loves it.

Maybe that was it, but it was not a simple spade, as off a playing card. I remember a little more exotic design with a swoosh or something or another. Fuck it; neither "Harry" nor "Honey" have seemed to miss it these past four years. :lick:

josetta as a supposed black owned slut you could at least answer the guys question without all the other BS. if you live in or near any city in USA there are adult boutiques of all types that sell "hot" clothing. of course there are numerous online and catalog sites you can shop in private..such as adam and eve or sexydepot if you want discretion. it can be real fun and exciting to take her shopping...start with Victorias Secret or fredericks of hollywood in almost any mall (also online), where any lady can feel comfortable...

Try this place

Hubby2BBCSlut said:

You can find lots of sexy and even very sluty things for her to dress in you she can go out it.

http://www.biggalslingerie.com/

its not just for big girls, they have all sizes.

I love the club wear.

the best way to attract BBC is to wear a skirt that is very tight accross your ass with a pair of heels and just let it wiggle when she walks.

white guys go for lingeries but I have found that for most black guys its your booty that gets them interested... good luck

xxxx

Vikki

Last edited by a moderator:
Hubby2BBCSlut said:

For me it isn't what I wear, it is more about having an outgoing approachable personality.

Users who are viewing this thread