• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

SLUT wife? Excuse the fuck outta me??

• Thread starterdargirl
  • Start date

dargirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
A question for ya'all- especially those of you "regulars" from the Cuckolds.com/forums site: Anyone else finding disappointments in this transfer situation? I have a few issues here- first that they lost my member name and now I look all newish.....all that time, and I still appear a beginner…{{{deep deep sigh}}}

Also- if anyone who can hear this who matters cares- the new name.....FUCKIN SUCKS.

I am a wife (and I think “hot” is a good adjective for me, so that moniker works…)- got a SissyHubby here too (cucked for almost 20 years now, and quite sweetly too)- but who the FUCK gave any of the cucks or wimps on this site permission to call ME a SLUT? That shit is minimizing and derisive, as well as compartmentalizing ALL of us into some singular definition with regard to our cuckold relationships. One of the great things I –we had found over the years at Cuckolds.com forums was a community that understood the need and the inescapability of the fact that there are myriad definitions and categories we can and do fit into as married or attached cuckolds and the women who love them.

For example- even though I personally don’t engage in this style of cuckolding, there are many cucks out there who continue to believe that their wives still want their cocks even after being with a real man. Obviously, she’s only humoring them, since ALL cucks are soft, silly tiny little things incapable of making a woman cry out in orgasm. They simply don’t have the equipment……(SEE!!???? Some of you do think that she still wants you don’t you? You wouldn’t want to be living your relationship according to MY definitions, would you? Why do you think you have the definition for mine?)

My Boyfriend would Kick anyone’s ass if they called me a slut IRL....{{{sigh}}

And just an aside-something to think on:
Aren’t there any cocks out there that can be used for good that AREN’T black? I personally have found that they exist in all the shades of the rainbow- and my personal favorite currently is (gasp!) NOT attached to a giant black man…though some have been. Really peeps- I am all about the turn-on of attraction and the supremacy of a beautiful strong prick- but cant the bigotry settle down a bit? At least allow for the possibility that a shade other than ebony can meet the minimum daily requirements? Otherwise all this becomes is a Mandingo fantasy site where white guys get to belittle their slut wives and objectify the “boy” he is allowing her to fuck.

As a mixed race woman- it’s really beginning to get on my nerves.

~Rocky and her SissyHubby - and her BF (who is NOT black, but does have dreads..... and is the only one who can call me anything he wants)

I have a feeling that more than one of the Hotwives on here are going to feel the same way.

dargirl said:
I am a wife (and I think “hot” is a good adjective for me, so that moniker works…)- got a SissyHubby here too (cucked for almost 20 years now, and quite sweetly too)- but who the FUCK gave any of the cucks or wimps on this site permission to call ME a SLUT? That shit is minimizing and derisive, as well as compartmentalizing ALL of us into some singular definition with regard to our cuckold relationships.

~Rocky and her SissyHubby - and her BF (who is NOT black, but does have dreads..... and is the only one who can call me anything he wants)

One would think that people who live the cuck/hotwife lifestyle wouldn't be so easily offended. You are a married woman who sleeps around on her husband and belittles him for sexual gratification. In most people's book that's a slut. Is that necessarily a bad thing? Not at all, so long as he likes it too.

But you would still say being called a slut is offensive, right? It's offensive because most people use it offensively. Just like most women who sleep around on their husbands actually are "sluts". Most women who would belittle their husband to the point where she refers to him as a "sissy" deserve to get their shit slapped and kicked to the curb.

You, along with all of the other wives on this board obviously do not fall under the category of "most women". Just as the men here do not belong to the "most people" who use the term "slut" offensively. Around here it's a more endearing term for a women who fully embraces her sexuality. The sissy husbands here willingly play along with the "sissy" aspect because it's all in good fun.

And what gives you the right to call every male on here a wimp? So it's okay for you to say whatever you want, but how dare anyone offend YOU. You must get your sense of self-righteous entitlement from your black half. Heads up: you aren't special and nobody else gives a shit, slut. What are you going to do, sick your dreaded hippie/wigger faggot boyfriend on me?

Now, I don't mean a single word of the above paragraph, but that probably pissed you off, didn't it? Just as you don't like it when strangers (who you seems to view as somehow beneath you) to make offensive assumptions about you, we don't like it when you make offensive assumptions about us.

And, at the end of the day, everything about the lifestyle is an inverse of "normal" world. Around here women enjoy that their husbands are sissies, men actually WANT to be cheated on, and the term "slut" is really more of a compliment.

double post.

I also share you sentiments about the merge. I liked the old forum's format better and I'm sick of all the darkcavern BS. It's phony, corny and annoying as hell. I'd take the old forum's spam over this forum's shitposting any day.

And on top of all of that, this is the fucking buggiest, most frustrating website I have ever used.

I have to agree. My account was lost in the transfer too, so I look like a newbie. I wouldn't normally join a site called "slutwives" but there were a few threads that I enjoyed following (Mostly Soon To Be's saga) so here I am.
I would never call my wife a slut no matter how pissed off I might be at her at the time, I love and respect her to much for that.
This site has given me trouble navigating, I hope they can get it straightened out.

midnightfapper said:
I also share you sentiments about the merge. I liked the old forum's format better and I'm sick of all the darkcavern BS. It's phony, corny and annoying as hell. I'd take the old forum's spam over this forum's shitposting any day. .

+1 to that

Definitely not into this black shit. About ready to cancel out of here soon.

well guess what? This site is free. You being here COSTS me money. So if you don't like what's on offer, find the door.

Gotta agree with you and thank you Dig.

dig420 said:
well guess what? This site is free. You being here COSTS me money. So if you don't like what's on offer, find the door.

Good point. On that note please delete my account.

Users who are viewing this thread