• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut wife from England

• Thread starter302stang
  • Start date

302stang

I found this cuckold couple on zoig - eandt is their name. Go over there and tell them what a slut the wife is and how the hubby gets off on men using her for their own purposes.

She had her hubby send me pictures of her for me to repost wherever I wanted.

I asked him a few questions and here is an interesting answer I got from him:

"it got me hard thinking that she has told me to send her intimate pictures for you to use. not knowing where you would put her is very horny."

When I asked him if he got off to her going out alone to meet men, flirt, and then fuck those strangers, his reply was:

"I do get turned on knowing she is being looked at and used by other men, i do get clean up duty when she goes out to get laid so all is good."

Attachments

• English ***** 3.jpg
    English ***** 3.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,138
  • English ***** 2.jpg
    English ***** 2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 807
  • English ***** 4.jpg
    English ***** 4.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 795
  • English *****.jpg
    English *****.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 715
Reactions: Ladiesfucker
Look at how the wife displays herself on the chair in the first picture. She has the towel under her ass so the cum from the men she is about to fuck will not get all over that chair.

Interesting. The bitch is wearing a dog collar and her stud holds the leash. What's funny is how she dominates her small dick husband but needs her lovers to dominate her. It must tear but hubby to see her be such a submissive slut for the men and hunger to be fucked like a *****.

woooo ouffff Good very Good this is my dream Good i am real couple and same fantasi

There is nothing hotter than a wife with the cum of other men dripping out of her.

indian bull with dark cock of 9 inch

dear friend
if you like my cock allow me to deposit my sperm in her lovely pussy.

Reactions: Radox
I told the her cuck hubby where I posted her pix. he is eager to send me more pictures of her to repost.

The comments need to be more intense. I made him send face pictures because I wanted there to be no question it is her in the pictures.

I requested e-mail addresses of their friends for me to send messages to. I should ask if they have facebook pages. I wonder if he would volunteerily hand over his facebook page? I bet it would make his little cock explode if one or two of the more professional or powerful of the men got messages about his wife soliciting her pictures.

Knowing that she is now available and eager for "real" cock, would they find reason to invite themselves over to find out what is going on for themselves?

Does anyone have ideas of places to repost her pictures? Copy the address here so they know exactly where pictures of her cum dripping pussy are displayed.

Not a lot of discussion on this one. The cuck hubby is reading your posts and wants to see what nasty shit is said about his wife and the fact he wants her face pictures posted all over the internet.

No one feels like cucking that English cuck???

302stang said:
Not a lot of discussion on this one. The cuck hubby is reading your posts and wants to see what nasty shit is said about his wife and the fact he wants her face pictures posted all over the internet.

No one feels like cucking that English cuck???

I would fuck both her pussy and ass with my eight inch black cock while my Asian buddy face-fucked her.After we were done, we'd order her small dicked English hubby to clean up her cum-soaked pussy and ass with his tongue.

That's better. Thanx Black Bull. The hubby is going to read the comments back to his slut wife so give him some really nasty shit to have to tell his wife. Maybe someone would fake her pictures for him to beat off to?

302stang said:
That's better. Thanx Black Bull. The hubby is going to read the comments back to his slut wife so give him some really nasty shit to have to tell his wife. Maybe someone would fake her pictures for him to beat off to?

How would her hubby feel about her having bareback sex with both me and my Asian pal so that theree's a good chance of her getting pregnant with either a half-black or half-Chinese baby? Maybe we'll take turns to see who can get her knocked up while hubby watches. Hubby will watch while our big cocks fuck her pink pussy and inseminate it with a bi-racial baby.

As for fakes, give me a couple of days and I'll have some ready.

Reactions: Radox
I know she would look great with three cocks in her at the same time. One in her pussy, ass, and mouth filled with loads of cum so cuck hubby could have a snowball and clean up her ass and pussy 3 or 4 times.

Users who are viewing this thread