• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut wife in Alabama

• Thread starteralabama_white_slut
  • Start date
A

alabama_white_slut

Please reply to this post if you are a black male in or near north Alabama interested in fucking my wife. All 3 holes are available for use and she will meet you either 1 on 1 or in a group setting, whichever you prefer.

Serious replies only, please.

Attachments

• lingerie1b.jpg
    lingerie1b.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,494
Your wife

I am going to Tuscaloosa at the end of March. Got any more pics I can look at. I can't see her well in the one you posted

Very Sexy

I live in huntsville an would LOVE to meet you.

I am here in alabama and would love to hear from you. If you reply to this I will give you all of my contact info!

Beatiful wife!

wow you look great in your pictures
where you located would love to help you out with the real thing sweetie parot24@yahoo.com new york city here...

Looks like that patch need a good plowing!

We are in North Alabama

Maybe our get together sometime and let our wife go crazy on some black cock.

alabama_white_slut said:
Please reply to this post if you are a black male in or near north Alabama interested in fucking my wife. All 3 holes are available for use and she will meet you either 1 on 1 or in a group setting, whichever you prefer.

Serious replies only, please.
Bring that hot pussy to atlanta

sounds greta baby where you located
get at me sweetie parot24@yahoo.com would love to cream pie you baby girl..

Well I am here....contact me info is in my profile!!!

Users who are viewing this thread