• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut/wife needs cock

• Thread starterhot4it
  • Start date

hot4it

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2006
I love sucking and fucking other men while hubby watches and takes pics.e-mail me

Attachments

• sl30.JPG
    sl30.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 6,735
  • holidaysread2.JPG
    holidaysread2.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 5,520
Reactions: Useyourwife and Ladiesfucker
Hello again hot4it

Hi dear, I am so glad to see you posting again somewhere. I have really missed see you for some time as I always have loved you post and hot pictures. Please grace us with some of your hot pictures and hotter adventures. Am so glad to see you back. Pops

great pics

She's good!!!

I wonder if she could put my entire dick in her mouth. Where are you located? I would love to try.

Wow!

Your wife looks incredibly hot, especially in the sexy black lingerie, a mouth stuffed with cock and no doubt thoroughly enjoying her black meat from behind. You are a lucky man!

I Know She Enjoys That Big Cock Filling Her Wet Pussy, Did He Leave You A Big Creampie Also??

great slut

The bitch looks like a good cumslut. I am sure hubby is an obedient wimp. A shame you are not in Florida.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi There I Am New To The Group And Would Like To Know Where You Are From

:eek: :eek: :eek: :D Wish i can get her!!!1
hot4it said:
I love sucking and fucking other men while hubby watches and takes pics.e-mail me

nice slut, good to see another wife going black.

good!!!

congratulations!!! you have a nice wife.:)

What a beutiful woman your wife is. I bet she's a fine slut to watch riding black cock. I love that she's wearing her glasses as she's enjoying being sandwiched between two men. How long have the two of you been enjoying other men? How did you get started?

Users who are viewing this thread