• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut wife offers her arse

JulieNSA

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2022
Essex
The party was a bit boring hardly any women there so not much was happening so I dared her to see how many cocks she could suck in the kitchen after having two volunteers she decided to take it further and proceeded to offer her arse up. The two guys she’d given a bj stepped up straight away with the second man Cumin up her arse after that no one was interested But what would you have done had you been there.

84635558-5BEA-41D4-8BCC-482E2EB64025.jpeg BCC069F0-3DB8-40A5-AAFA-5AD6D9239483.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BBCnky, JimSparrow, laury and 6 others
i would have loved to have used her 3rd....

Reactions: JulieNSA
Put it in. After I cum she can wash the dishes

Taken her mouth while someone was in her arse, then had a go on her ruined creamy shithole.

Reactions: Cjthomashot
Arties said:
Put it in. After I cum she can wash the dishes
Averagebuttman said:
Taken her mouth while someone was in her arse, then had a go on her ruined creamy shithole.
The slut would have loved that as for the dishes there’s a much better chance of her polishing your cock.

Reactions: Arties
JulieNSA said:
The party was a bit boring hardly any women there so not much was happening so I dared her to see how many cocks she could suck in the kitchen after having two volunteers she decided to take it further and proceeded to offer her arse up. The two guys she’d given a bj stepped up straight away with the second man Cumin up her arse after that no one was interested But what would you have done had you been there.

84635558-5BEA-41D4-8BCC-482E2EB64025.jpeg BCC069F0-3DB8-40A5-AAFA-5AD6D9239483.jpeg
I would have just fucked her if its an option what state or city these party's are happening

Users who are viewing this thread