Slut wife ready for use

JulieNSA

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2022
Essex
Your told there’s a completely submissive 3 hole toy upstairs a few guys at the party can confirm this when you go upstairs to find this wife bound with a well lubed ass and sopping wet pussy and a rabbit vibrator what would you think of her and then what would you do with her?

78336E2F-0758-4DB9-BDF1-EB5951B6F341.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Happycumcuck, rundog, laury and 15 others
I would just pump her full of cummm

Aussie bull Tom
Kik: Tomdilger2

Reactions: hikawade and JulieNSA
JulieNSA said:
Your told there’s a completely submissive 3 hole toy upstairs a few guys at the party can confirm this when you go upstairs to find this wife bound with a well lubed ass and sopping wet pussy and a rabbit vibrator what would you think of her and then what would you do with her?

Attachments

• IMG_4636.MOV
    1.9 MB
  • IMG_4637.MOV
    832.7 KB
Reactions: JulieNSA
JulieNSA said:

Bull Seed her!

Reactions: hikawade and JulieNSA
JulieNSA said:

I would call up as many of my pals as possible and get a whole bunch of us together to gangbang her in every hole and leave her full of spunk with a gaping pussy and arse totally ruined by multiple cocks.

Reactions: hikawade, JulieNSA and HugeLoad
I’m in!

Reactions: JulieNSA
JulieNSA said:

If I go usptairs and she already creampied I just fuck her holes and add more cum to those fuckholes. If ahe still clean I def eat that pussy and ass before creampie that *****

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, JulieNSA, HugeLoad and 1 other person
Save some for her mouth she loves to drink straight from the pump.

• Love
Reactions: SGC and Cumpleteyourwife
Cumpleteyourwife said:
If I go usptairs and she already creampied I just fuck her holes and add more cum to those fuckholes. If ahe still clean I def eat that pussy and ass before creampie that *****
You’d have to get there early for the slut to be clean she’s just a girl who can’t say no I’ve seen some real old and I mean old codgers who couldn’t believe their luck unload up her arse because their wife never has

5844C26F-BFBE-4CA1-91DA-80725B711CCE.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: AnnsHubby, rundog, laury and 5 others
Eerect said:
I would call up as many of my pals as possible and get a whole bunch of us together to gangbang her in every hole and leave her full of spunk with a gaping pussy and arse totally ruined by multiple cocks.
She’d love that.

Reactions: Eerect
Cumpleteyourwife said:
She loves the cream

• Love
Reactions: HugeLoad and Cumpleteyourwife
I'd start by telling her she was my cumwhore until I was done with her. Then I'd start to use her like the ***** she is. She needs to be degraded and humiliated untl she's willing to do anything she's told. Then the fun would start!

Reactions: hikawade and HugeLoad
whrmstr said:
I'd start by telling her she was my cumwhore until I was done with her. Then I'd start to use her like the ***** she is. She needs to be degraded and humiliated untl she's willing to do anything she's told. Then the fun would start!
No more than the slut deserves she’d really get off on it anyway you’d be doing her a favour. Would love to know what you have in mind it might be something you hasn’t done (yet) 😈😉

JulieNSA said:
No more than the slut deserves she’d really get off on it anyway you’d be doing her a favour. Would love to know what you have in mind it might be something you hasn’t done (yet) 😈😉
She hasn’t done yet.

Reactions: HugeLoad
JulieNSA said:

fuck her and leave my load inside her mmmmmm

Mastererikus said:
fuck her and leave my load inside her mmmmmm
There’s often someone there for the clean up otherwise it’s the cold hose in the garden.

Reactions: Happycumcuck and Mastererikus
JulieNSA said:
You’d have to get there early for the slut to be clean she’s just a girl who can’t say no I’ve seen some real old and I mean old codgers who couldn’t believe their luck unload up her arse because their wife never has

5844C26F-BFBE-4CA1-91DA-80725B711CCE.jpeg
Join conversation

Reactions: Readyu
JulieNSA said:
There’s often someone there for the clean up otherwise it’s the cold hose in the garden.
Would love to be cleanup

I'd spend a long time completely using and abusing all of those holes. She would be able to walk, sit or swallow for a week.

JulieNSA said:
Save some for her mouth she loves to drink straight from the pump.
direct from the source