• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut wife sucks again

• Thread startercreameater2007
  • Start date

creameater2007

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2007
Toronto
I thought I'd share another true story that recently happened. I've only written a couple of stories (true ones), but to recap: my wife is and athletic attractive women and also what I would call a hot slut wife. She enjoys it when guys pay attention to her - instant wet panties from flirting.

A couple of weekends ago her brother (Steve) and sister-in-law (Ann) decided at the last minute they were coming to town for a visit. I had already made some plans with guy friends to attend a hockey game and was committed to that on Saturday night, so they would go without me.

She went shopping with my sister-in-law during the day and then my wife, Steve and Ann went out for dinner in the evening and then to a jazz / dance club.

I had a couple of beers after the hockey game and then made it home by about midnight. She wasn't there yet, which didn't surprise me. I tumbled into bed and had dozed a little when she finally came in.

Immediately she ripped off her clothes and slid into bed next to me, I asked how her night was and she was so horny she didn't even answer. All she did was slide her tongue into my mouth - no question I could taste the familiar taste of cock and cum on her lips. She pulled out my cock and rode me until we both came while telling me about her night:

Dinner had gone uneventfully, they were just getting caught up on each others lives. It was at the jazz club that things started to heat up. She loves it when guys pay attention to her and some attractive single guy latched onto her and she started to flirt with him. He repeatedly asked her to dance and hung around the table with them.

They ended up dancing together for a few fast and then some slow songs. She said as the night wore on this stranger became more and more bold, he was grinding his hard cock into her pussy as they danced. He grabbed her hand and brought it down to his cock. She said at that point she was so turned on she started to rub it through his pants. Of course she was doing everything she could not to be seen by Steve and Ann. At one point when Steve and Ann were dancing she said she was giving the guy a pretty steady rub under the table!

Ann questioned her at one point about what was going on and she assured Ann that it was just some harmless flirting. Near the end of the evening she made a point to get up and head to the ladies room downstairs. The guy followed her and she said they started to kiss passionately in the hall leading to the washrooms. She said she figured she had to act fast, so she pulled the guy into a storage room and unzipped his fly and immediately started to suck his cock. She loves to give head and likes to rub her clit while she does it. She said the guy was about 8 inches circumcised with a pretty big mushroom head on it. She pumped him with her left hand so she could finger her clit with her right hand. She could taste his copious pre-cum leaking out as soon as she put her lips on his cock. She said she would have preferred it to last longer, but he was so horny that he came in a minute or so and pumped his load down her throat.

She told me that just as she was swallowing she heard a noise and looked over and saw Ann with her head looking through the door of the storage room! Ann walked in while my wife still had his cock in her mouth! She said she finished swallowing and stood up, giving Ann her best shrug and "you caught me" look. The guy just dropped his gaze down, avoided my sister-in-law and bolted out the door. Ann started to give a mild lecture to my wife about cheating on me etc. My wife just played along about how horny she got and how she couldn't control it, he was so good looking and so interested in her. It was only a harmless blow job, please don't tell on her...

She said Ann admited that she could see how it could happen since he was pretty hot looking. Although she didnt know how long Ann was there for (it only lasted a couple of minuted) she figured that Ann had seen most of it and it was obvious from the way Ann's skin was flushed and her nipples hard that she was pretty turned on by all that she saw. My wife started to have fun with Ann by commenting on how good the guys cock and cum tasted and what a great size his cock was. She said she Ann was breathing fast and staring at her lips as she talked. In the end Ann said they should get going now, since Steve was waiting and she then told my wife she still had some cum on her chin (which my wife knew). My wife made a show of wiping it off with her fingers and then licking it off while Ann watched.

Little did Ann know that my wife would be telling ma all about it while riding my cock and kissing me with her cock tasting lips. It was all the more of a turn on for us knowing that Ann had seen my wife sucking a cock and was turned on by it and that she was now in our guest room getting fucked by my brother-in-law while we were upstairs fucking.

A very hot night for us. I am hoping that Ann will come to visit again and they will manage to have a girls night out! It will be fun to see if my wife can sway Ann to the dark side.

superb:):confused::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread