Slut wife used

katienhubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2013
Nottingham, UK
Want to share with you the first time I became a slut with one of hubby's friends... coments welcome!

I invited him round one afternoon when hubby was at work.
I was wear heels, a tiny denim mini skirt, with no knickers over my shaven pussy and a tiny tight t-shirt that was deep cut with my big boobs spilling out.
I looked a total slut ready for fucking

I took him into the living room and sat on the sofa.
It wasn't long before he reached over and kissed me as his hands felt my boobs through my t-shirt.

I sat back and opened my legs, as he pulled my big tits free. He sucked them as he slid one, then two, then three fingers in my wet shaven pussy.
Then he put a fourth finger in and virtually fisted me as I spread my legs wide or him.

I slid off the sofa onto my knees, my skirt up over my ass, boobs hanging free and pulled his cock out. I sucked him hard and deep,licking his cock and rubbing it over his face,

Then I climbed on him and straddled him, riding his fat cock as he sucked my tits and groped them.I came, Twice

Then he made me bend over the sofa and spread my legs as he fucked my dogging style deep and hard, Pounding me until he pulled out and shot his hot spunk over my pussy and ass, til it dripped off my clit.

Then he went home.

When hubby got home I was still on the sofa, virtually naked, covered in another man's cum and he made me kneel before him and suck him slowly, telling him every dirty detail until he came all over my lips and tits, so I had two loads of cum in a matter of hours...

IMAG0211-1.jpg IMAG0210.jpg IMAG0209.jpg IMAG0205.jpg IMAG0204.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BigDKMF, Dark_Hung, BigdaddyToronto and 5 others
You look fabulous! You sound completely hot and fuckable. We want more of you!

very detailed! Thanks for sharing the exprience:)

nice post, your story and pics made me hard.

What a hot story...love it!

katienhubby said:
Want to share with you the first time I became a slut with one of hubby's friends... coments welcome!

I invited him round one afternoon when hubby was at work.
I was wear heels, a tiny denim mini skirt, with no knickers over my shaven pussy and a tiny tight t-shirt that was deep cut with my big boobs spilling out.
I looked a total slut ready for fucking

I took him into the living room and sat on the sofa.
It wasn't long before he reached over and kissed me as his hands felt my boobs through my t-shirt.

I sat back and opened my legs, as he pulled my big tits free. He sucked them as he slid one, then two, then three fingers in my wet shaven pussy.
Then he put a fourth finger in and virtually fisted me as I spread my legs wide or him.

I slid off the sofa onto my knees, my skirt up over my ass, boobs hanging free and pulled his cock out. I sucked him hard and deep,licking his cock and rubbing it over his face,

Then I climbed on him and straddled him, riding his fat cock as he sucked my tits and groped them.I came, Twice

Then he made me bend over the sofa and spread my legs as he fucked my dogging style deep and hard, Pounding me until he pulled out and shot his hot spunk over my pussy and ass, til it dripped off my clit.

Then he went home.

When hubby got home I was still on the sofa, virtually naked, covered in another man's cum and he made me kneel before him and suck him slowly, telling him every dirty detail until he came all over my lips and tits, so I had two loads of cum in a matter of hours...

IMAG0211-1.jpg IMAG0210.jpg IMAG0209.jpg IMAG0205.jpg IMAG0204.jpg
I want a girlfriend like you.

Fantastic story, loved the details.

So how long were you working towards the point of having sex with him?