• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut wife wants more BBC

• Thread starterwats6969
  • Start date
W

wats6969

edtited more to follow

What a beauty!!!
That is one HOT wife!
Would love to see her in some action.

The proof of the pudding

Love to see your sleazy wife work on a couple of BBC. She will love it.... :D

Very Hot

I would love to eat her sloppy pussy! I'm hard thinking about her, you are lucky!

After seeing her pictures, I had to jerk off. It was good too. ;-)

bye bye see you

nice creampie running from that big pussy....looks as it her ass has been used some too.

Bbc Bull Here

Where are you located, I'd love to seed her!

Thank you for the pictures and I would love to see more. You are a very lucky man indeed. You can tell her for me that just looking at her pictures
has given me several nice cums. :D I would love to fuck her and eat that
beautiful pussy of hers.

wats6969 said:
Hey there this is my sleasy wife Debbie and she love to get all the cock she can....especialy big black cocks............and yes she is a bareback only kinda wife.

One hot sexy lady..love to fuck and eat her sweet pussy

Great shot of her well fucked pussy with cum in it!! She has a great ass!! Keep sharing those nasty pics.

Someone's done a great job getting her soaked down nicely. Look at that towel and sheet.

Nice work on a hot looking gal.

would love to slip my cock in that ass and pussy.

the only complaint i can make is that it is not my cum all over that fantastic pussy

She is Hot Love the creampie

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the pierced nipples!! Hot!

Damn - I'd love to bury a baby in that fertile belly

Keep um cumming

leaving for other places

I'd love to take her. She looks like a fun one.

Users who are viewing this thread