Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2006
my slut , she really does luv to be used , she has *********

Attachments

• no specific 009.jpg
    no specific 009.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 739
I can name one limit.

Bareback, since the guy is wearing a rubber.

bare back

when we first meet , its rubber , then if we play with them again and they show us a med certificate showing all good, he can fill her as much as he can, which some have

Very nice. She does look good from what I can see.

Smooth pussy, soft thighs, great nipples (and the gravity-reduced boobs show good potential). Love to see more of her.

Tell us more about her lack of limits as well - what has she been up to that we'd enjoy watching / taking part in / hearing about (since it's already happened and we're too late :( ) ??

greymaster re slut wife

Thank you for your comments greymaster, well some of her exploits have been me driving down the highway while she has her legs on the dash board of the car with her skirt pulled up and tits on show , and if she likes the truckie we pull over and he takes her in the cabin of his rig. We also befriended a guy while he was walking his dog in the park , lets just say after we walked to his house and spent a afternoon there , he and his doberman were left drained and satisfied that afternoon ,she lets her boss use her on a reg basis, he has been divorced from his wife for a cple of years and was telling her he doesnt get much action , so she volunteered to service him, he now invites her to his home and pounds her on a reg basis along with his friends while they watch football and she fetches the beer, hope that satisfies a few questions, bye for now