Slutting around in Dallas

• Thread startertoplessgypsy
  • Start date

toplessgypsy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2009
Well Im on business this week in Dallas and posted on Craigslist for any takers of one nighters. This has been a fantasy of some time. I have 3 dates this week. Seems like only married men reply, which isnt a big surprise. Sorry hubby you cant watch or lick me clean. I'll tell all about it when I get home.

Hi Ms. Toplessgypsy,

toplessgypsy said:
Well Im on business this week in Dallas and posted on Craigslist for any takers of one nighters. This has been a fantasy of some time. I have 3 dates this week.

Cool! BTW, was your use of Craigslist affected by them shutting down their "personals" sections? Did you circumvent that by posting your advert in some other section?

toplessgypsy said:
Seems like only married men reply, which isn't a big surprise.

Does that make any difference one way or the other? Since you'll be in town temporarily looking for men to fuck, and will not be assuming any of the risks your lovers-of-the-evening may be taking with respect to their wives, it seems like it wouldn't matter whether they're married or single. Actually, my guess would be you find married men preferable, since (probabilistically) they're less likely to be carrying STDs.

toplessgypsy said:
Sorry hubby you cant watch or lick me clean. I'll tell all about it when I get home.

Hope you'll tell us too.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Toplessgypsy,

Cool! BTW, was your use of Craigslist affected by them shutting down their "personals" sections? Did you circumvent that by posting your advert in some other section?

Does that make any difference one way or the other? Since you'll be in town temporarily looking for men to fuck, and will not be assuming any of the risks your lovers-of-the-evening may be taking with respect to their wives, it seems like it wouldn't matter whether they're married or single. Actually, my guess would be you find married men preferable, since (probabilistically) they're less likely to be carrying STDs.

Hope you'll tell us too.

—Custer

=================

yikes ..............

Attachments

• notgonnared.jpg
    notgonnared.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 83
Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Toplessgypsy,

Hope you'll tell us too.

—Custer

The personals section isn't shut down Custer it was just the adult section where all the hookers go that shut down. Ruthie and I still use it all the time. as far as getting mostly married men, that's true. Ruthie will take married men over single men anytime for the reason you have stated Custer, STDs.
Most of the men she hooks up with have been married for 10 or 20 years so the risk is pretty low. We can put up an add on CL and get 200 responses within 2 days . Then Ruthie just goes through and picks the ones she likes and meets them someplace for some fun. CL is awesome.