• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slutting Red

• Thread starterShortnstubby
  • Start date

Shortnstubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2011
I was tortured by my charming redhead for a week. That's right, a week without her touching me, letting my small dick in her dildo fed pussy, not even the benefit of a jack-off session (where she watches me, hurling insults about my epic-fail cock).

That's right, it was that time of the month.
Or so she said.

But I believe her. She's a good woman despite my horribly wicked mind. You see, I have this way with stories. I can make up some pretty pervey stuff when we fuck. I mean, c'mon. I have to do it. That plus a long, lapping visit to her gaping pussy. I'm short changed, stifled, bamboozled by Mother Nature in the cock department. So yeah, she's gotten used to the lick and tell...makes up for the lack of girth in my stick.

Yesterday Mother Nature gave me a reprieve. I was thankful. I've been waking up for days now with a stiff cock in my pink panties (ones she lets me borrow). My little bat can ache something horrible at about five a.m. when I haven't been allowed to touch it. Yesterday morning was the same. Woke up, same time, thinking about how I want my wife to submit to a big fucking cock.

So I squeezed my little darling in my hand, pulsed blood into the head, jacked up and down so slowly, letting the fingers of my right hand hold my soft, freshly shaven balls; lone middle finger straying like a spider down to my puckering, dildo abused hole.

I tilt my hips up, then down, slowly, torturously. I think about my Red sucking a big fat cock, her eyes flicking over to me on the couch, eyes filled with scorn and mischief, eyes that say: OMG--now this is called cock...what you have sweetums is a swollen clit.

I let that scene steep in me until I start breaking rules. I can't have pre-cum in my panties. Red's rules. When she's on Eve's Curse, so am I.

Later, I log on to stare at Aussie_Minister's new cock pics. My evil mind wanders to inner pictures of my wife in a run-down motel room, her legs cased in nylons (she loves vintage by the way), a red flower studding her cascading auburn-red locks, her red-red vintage lipsticked mouth opening wide to take in his monster cock, her green eyes filled with horror, lust, and hunger.

I wish.
I really just fucking wish.

My cock starts pounding with an idea. It's doing all the thinking. Typical of a sissy like me. She's just over to the side on her laptop, doing her blogging. I slide my laptop over an inch, rotating my screen towards her.

She's really too busy.

I slide it all the way around until Aussie-Minister's cock photos are in her face. I clear my throat, letting my hand sneak down to my jean shorts, my legs spreading as she stares at the erect dick on the screen.

It's too much for her. Her face streaks with red, she drops her chin, and I know she's instantly horny. Those are Red's cute little signs. Though she can be a bodacious devil, there are times when she is overwhelmed. And this was one of those times.

I moved in for the kill, knowing that I was going to get my chance to cum. See, we've been working on getting her knocked up now for months now. But, as you might imagine, my five isn't doing it. I doubt that it can shoot that far up her pussy to do the deed. Maybe it was my panty fetish? Maybe it's because I shave my balls and hole like a pussy? Maybe my sperm knows all of this?

"He's just so big," I say, saying it slowly, letting my dirty mouth slide out each syllable as if it were a cock wagging in front of her.

She nods, blushing.

"A guy like that probably gushes when he cums. But how much? How much would a cock like that shoot in a hole?"

I slowly upzip my shorts, letting the pink of panties see the light of blessed day. And there just past the guard of my zipper, my five blooms out, pink, the tip wet with pre-cum.

"You're bad," she says, rising from her chair, her eyes slit with carnal needs.

"Bad like this?" I ask, grabbing my pantied penis head, choking it so that it mushrooms as much as it can.

"Ummmhmmmm," her eyes are dazed now, direct, needful. I've awoken the slut in Red; the woman that likes to fuck.

As I walk to our bedroom, I wiggle my hips so that my jean shorts fall away. I latch my thumbs into my panties and hitch them down so that Red can see my "cute fucking butt." The door slams behind me. It's time.

"Tell me what to do," she says like a confused cheerleader. I know it's because the lust for big cock has taken her. She's a faithful wife, but after being turned on to big dongs, dongs we keep on hand in her bottom drawer, it's hard not to let the primal hunger show...even just a little.

I smile, sliding off my panties, letting them drop silently to our bedroom floor. My five is as erect as it can be, moist at the tip, but not dripping. I can't really do the drip. I just don't have the stuff.

She's nude now, her musk filling the air, her mature D cups ready for a brusque thumbing, a pinch, maybe even a few playful slaps?

I give her the cue by sitting on the bed. Red goes down on her knees, her eyes looking up at mine as she opens those precious red lips of hers to amuse my horny little dick. She licks, sneering, and then opens. She can throat me because it's a five; she sucks, and sucks hard.

I moan...letting the devil speak through my lips.

"Now a guy like that," I start back on the pictures, "has got to be able to knock a needy woman up. I mean...oh my gawwwwd, he's just so fucking big." I laugh this as Red works my shaft, working hard to get her pussy-boy up to shape for a fucking. Her hands are on my baby-powdered balls, pulling them hard, letting me know she needs cum and needs cum bad.

I let her suck me for a couple minutes, enjoying this singular act of masculinity, because I know, I know she's going to cum hard when I finish my tale of how she get's knocked up by him, the guy in the picture on Cuckolds.com.

"He comes over," I say as she pushes me back, the devil transferred to her brain now, "and he makes you go to your knees in submission." I spread my legs as she mounts me, her big pussy gripping my five with fury. "He nods at you and wants you to take his zipper in your mouth, honey."

Her eyes roll back into her head as my words burn her. See, she's wishing it was him in her now, though she'd never admit such. "You do it, and his shorts slide off him. I'm on the other couch, dildo ****** up my butt, my dick pushed in, balls covering, I'm taped up with black electrical tape. He won't let me touch my own dick, sweety. And you haven't had sex in a good fucking month---but I pumping my butthole with the dildo, watching you, getting what he lets me have."

Red sinks me deep into her, her plump butt flexing, pussy swallowing, seeking cum. She goes up, and she comes down, thinking of Mr. Wonder Wand. Her red nails begin fumbling at her nipples, cupping her boobs, riding on me, ears straining to hear more.

"He's big in your face when he pulls your head away. He's leaking penis juice, and it is all over your face, running down your chin. He sits down on the couch, smirks at me and says 'gonna knock her up for you, little Sis.' Then he makes you get on the floor, tells you to bring your knees up to your ears...."

Red is humping me furiously now, bucking, getting the most out of my five that she can. I'm ****** deep in her, her lust making me hit spots I don't usually touch. She opens her mouth to let that sinful pink tongue of hers touch at her upper lip. She does this because that's what bad girls do. I can sense her early arrival because her fingers are knobbing her nipples and her big pussy is brimming with heat, juice, quaking on my little knob.

"He straddles you, and you're at my feet. I'm wearing stockings too, wearing shoes with heels that hobble me cause they are soooooo tall. He gets his titan sized cock head in your pussy, and it's as big round as a horse apple. And you open wide for him, pussy stretching out, defying your wifely feelings for me, just wanting a good old fashioned fucking, honey."

I start matching Red's timing, making my butt arch up to almost gymnastic measures, punishing her pussy for being so good, so obedient, faithful, but oh sooooo slutty.

"You moan as he works it up you, sinking it in half way, he's so rude sweetums. He says your a filthy little bitch for having a pussy so large, then laughs at me for letting you have it your way. He's in you, sweety, he's in you but deep and your being fucked for the first time in your life. And it doesn't take long because your humble needs excite him. He triggers, and he slathers your insides up...hot shots of cum pounding into that hole of yours, probably knocking you up but good."

Red quivers, her face almost palsying with glowing orgasmic bliss. Her eyes flutter, she says "Oh! Oh! Oh! oh......." until she bleeds it all out. I grab her plush bottom and keep fucking, my mind on the movie I created in my head, pretending I'm being fucked up my hole as well...and I do it. I cream. I cream so hard that it rocks me. A week pent up comes undone in my Red.

"You're bad," she whispers, kissing me softly, as she recoves.

"I know," I breathe out, feeling meek and humble, the devil leaving my tongue as if for the first time. I slide out, cummed up with her cream and mine, my five now a two...maybe a one?

Already, I feel like touching it all over again. This time, with my Red's strap-on so deep inside of me.

I'm slutting the Red, and boy is it good!

-Finis

Users who are viewing this thread