• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slutty milf nurse in RI

Mmmmmm....I loved when I used to have the occassional date with a nurse! Every one I met took great care of their 'pleasure zones', were very clean, and smelled great!
This lady looks like she would be the very same. Very professional at work, can have fun in public, and can be very naughty in the bedroom.
Please tell (and show!) more of her, please. You should have some great stories!

Wow what a body. Look at the sex flush on her face. Love it.

Man, how can you handle all that hotness in one package? :hump:
What a sexy slut! And to know that she uses her body to please men.....mmmmmmm!

Love her nipples. They just stand up and say 'good morning'.

Thanks for all the comments!

Not everybody has a wife like yours
I bet she makes you and a bunch of your friends really happy. How about strangers, does she make them happy too?
I wish I lived close to you

Wow, great additions! Love to see more...

Beautiful wife and very sexy.

Smoking hot and she has a great body!!! Any stories of her and patients?

Who is she sucking?

stunning . would like to see more of her non nude pics

magnifique très belle salope on voie bien q'elle aime les grosse bite dans sais trous de chienne montre plus de photos d'elle car elle me fait bien bander

Love her squatting on that dildo...great pose...easy to see her like that, taking a nice load of cum into her cunt, and then sliding over my face. And the phone call she is no doubt making to recruit some cocks to fuck that lovely pussy...superb!

She is awesome .Sexy body love her stiff nipples and I could lick her for hours. yummmmmm

Wow thanks for all the great comments! She loves being dirty, loves hearing what a good little ***** she is!

Users who are viewing this thread